P2P Process Improvement Expert
We are looking for a P2P Process Improvement Expert to deliver transformation initiatives (Process and system improvement using Lean methodology and Training, leading to COE), to deliver best in class P2P processes to the global GSK businesses balancing cost, quality, customer experience and risk management.
Such role will require process expertise E2E as well as BPO oversight for activities performed remotely via a Service provider once transitioned.
• Acts as a Process Expert on P2P systems and related business processes (e.g. Invoice processing, vendor master management, intercompany transactions, payments, Employee T&E, month end management and audit support etc) through a 3rd party BPO.
• Trouble shoot system & process issues, agreeing right level of escalation and work with CERPS Functional Consultant, GPO, market contacts, other impacted parties as appropriate, on RCA and implement mitigating actions.
• Building remote BPO and LOC user knowledge and understanding of P2P systems to drive process improvement & standardisation to support Key Performance Indicators.
• Key liaison point for ERP/ Project teams.
• Best practice sharing, SAP training, validating SOP and User guides.
• Lead P2P Transformation programmes in the APAC region as agreed with GPO, and collaborate with GPO & other stakeholders to work towards end state design.
• Promotes best practice and compliance of standard practices across the P2P teams through embedding changes and networking with BPO, GPO, Stakeholders and Market contacts.
• Review and monitor Controls to ensure that they are effectively completed to mitigate associated risk. Drive remediation where control failures identified. Identifies and investigates process & systems exceptions to achieve process efficiencies and harmonisation.
• In collaboration with IT, monitors and escalates systems issues and Remedy performance to ensure amicable closure and E2E Support Model effectiveness.
• Builds network, engaging with CRM, other Finance Services colleagues and market contacts on performance process challenges and Continuous Improvement.
You are a passionate P2P Process Improvement Expert with the following attributes:
• 5 years P2P Senior Analyst / Team Manager, 2 to 3 years P2P Super User. Experience of managing 3rd party service provider
• Require specifics skills in maximizing process efficiencies and minimizing risks using deep insight of ERP systems and tools (SAP) to facilitate trouble shooting and guidance to users
• Subject Matter Expert in P2P, Process Manager in P2P and SAP environment
What We Can Offer You
GSK's dedication to the wellbeing of our employees is reflected in the benefits we offer; including healthcare for yourself and dependents, performance related bonus, long term incentives and a host of other flexible offerings you can tailor to your own preferences. We also offer a range of employee health and wellbeing programs including our truly unique Partnership for Prevention program, a global commitment by GSK to provide all employees with up to 40 preventative healthcare services bringing to life our mission to: do more, feel better and live longer.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
If you would like to join us in innovating and inspiring changes in the industry, we urge you to apply.
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. We have three global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies.
We are proud of the difference we make. GSK has ranked 1st in the Access to Medicines Index all five times since its launch in 2008 and FORTUNE Magazine ranked us #1 on its 'Change the World list' which recognises companies that have made significant progress in sustainable, scalable approaches to addressing societal problems as part of their company strategy.
GSK has been present in Asia for over 50 years and our commitment to the region is strengthened by the establishment of our purpose-built headquarters for Asia. Situated in Singapore, GSK Asia House is a further step in our long-standing strategy to grow and diversify our company - emphasizing the globally balanced business we have built over the years. To better support Asia, we focus on developing talent to improve our ability to make the right decisions for healthcare professionals, patients and consumers across the region.
There are many other roles available within GSK, including in finance, human resources, legal, IT, procurement, communications and core business services.
They provide the partnership, strategic counsel and support services the business units need to operate efficiently and effectively. This enables them to focus on developing, manufacturing and delivering medicines, vaccines and products to the patients and consumers who need them.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top