Oral Health Care Professional Sales Consultant - White Plains
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate work experience
- Selling or practical experience in the Healthcare field
- Presentation skills, ability to present to large groups
- Manage materials weighing up to 25 lbs
- Valid driver’s license and an insurable driving record
- Must be able and willing to safely operate a motor vehicle in accordance with GSK policies and applicable driving rules and regulations. Driving a motor vehicle is an essential function of the job that the sales professional must perform personally
- Overnight and/or weekend travel up to 10%.
- Must reside in Greater White Plains, NY area
- 1-2 years of outside Pharmaceutical/Healthcare or CPG sales with territory and account management or Dental Hygienist experience
- Successful track record with previous positions demonstrating leadership.
- Judgment and decision making, effective communication skills and resilience in a sales environment.
- Competency using Call Reporting software preferred. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and e-mail (Outlook) required.
- Deep understanding of HCP Practice Guidelines.
- Understanding a number of product categories and disease states for Dental brands.
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better, live longer.
We are focused on the research and development of innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
The GSK Consumer Healthcare business has a portfolio of some of the world’s most trusted and well loved brands. Our brands are underpinned by science-based innovation and include Panadol, Voltaren, Horlicks and Sensodyne and have been developed to meet the healthcare needs of consumers worldwide.
• Effectively uses GSK product knowledge and business and promotional plans to achieve performance objectives.
• Optimizes a territory by executing Target (HCP) Segmentation and Routing
• Executes high quality sales calls: indicated by preparation and organization of the sales call, customer development, personal rapport, fact based (key message) selling, use of promotional materials, and customer commitment to GSK products. Use current knowledge of competitors' products and promotions to more effectively position GSK products with customers.
• Demonstrates knowledge of customers within the territory, including such factors as recommendation and prescribing patterns, and purchasing habits. Skilled in identifying & clarifying customer needs & expectations,
• Organization skills to order product samples; safely store all product samples and maintain an accurate inventory of required drug and consumer products.
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date customer records and profiles via Call Report software.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top