GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical and consumer healthcare companies and is committed to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
In Malaysia, GSK has established a strong presence for over 50 years and is home to our operations in the area of pharmaceuticals, consumer healthcare, manufacturing, and Business Services Centre. GSK employs over 1000 staff in Malaysia.
GSK is an exciting, rewarding and dynamic place to work. We thrive to be different from the conventional corporate ways of working. We pride ourselves on exemplary leadership and sense of community, and we offer a great platform for your personal and career development.
GSK Global Manufacturing & Supply
GSK's Global Manufacturing & Supply (GMS) plant produces leading consumer brands, services 13 global markets including Australia and New Zealand and is a leader in Good Manufacturing Practice and 'Premise/Factory of Choice" for industrial excellence in the region.
We are currently recruiting for Operators to join our Production Department. This role will mainly be responsible for set up, operate, shutdown and cleaning the required lines, equipment's and manufacturing process properly in accordance with established Company's and Regulatory Authorities policy such as GMP and Environment, Safety and Health procedures.
- Comply to all EHS procedure.
- Comply to LOTO procedure.
- Wearing proper PPE during operation.
- Ensure the machine guarding and interlock system is in place and in use.
- Support ZAP program.
DIOSNA/FBD/FITZMILL/JACKSON CROCKATT/KOTABUKI / NOVAPRESS/UNIPRESS/JEN CHIANG / COATING
- GMP check before set up operation
- Check raw material upon receiving from dispensary
- Loading raw material into granulator, performing granulation, drying and milling and loading granules into the blender
- Performing line clearance and machine cleaning
- In process check - Physical inspection & LOD
- Labelling (in process label)
- Weighing (granules)
- Return semi-finished granules to WIP room and record into the log book
- Documenting the cleaning log record
- Operation of Azo powder conveying system and Inspection punch and dies upon receiving and return the punch and dies after washing with IPA
- Collect validation samples if required
- Unipress operators to monitor and record RH temperature
- Weighing (coated tablet bulk), conduct fragility and hardness before test and Paste in process yellow sticker
- Minimum SPM qualification
- Able to read, write and speak fluently in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Minimum 2 years' experience in pharmaceutical, food, electronic manufacturing facilities
- Able to operate Microsoft Words, Excel and Power Point
- Willing to work on shift
Please apply online.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top