Operations Compliance Improvement Lead - Nights/Weekends
GSK is hiring Operations Compliance Improvement Lead (Nights/Weekends).
- High School / GED:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a regulated production facility.
- Experience with technical writing and auditing in a GMP / pharmaceutical environment.
- Ability to work Night Shift and flexible to work other shifts as necessary
- BS Degree in Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Experience in a leadership role in a regulated production facility is preferred.
- Proficient with MS Word and Excel.
- Technical understanding of equipment in a
- Manufacturing environment
- Good knowledge of cGMPs.
- Able to manage their time and complete projects on time.
- Proficient with Trackwise preferred.
At GlaxoSmithKline, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. As the world's largest manufacturer of over-the-counter products, reaching more than 1 billion consumers, GSK’s Consumer Healthcare business is on an exciting journey. We're passionate about building the world’s best fast-moving consumer healthcare company with a focus on quality, backed by science.
Our Consumer Healthcare facility in St. Louis, MO proudly manufactures household names such as TUMS, OsCal, and Citrucel. We're proud of our heritage and success in the St. Louis... and our impact on consumers’ lives around the world.
We are currently hiring for an Operations Compliance Improvement Lead. In this role, you will support the deviation management for the Operations Departments (Manufacturing and Packaging). To ensure that Operations Departments (Manufacturing and Packaging) remain compliant and up to date on audits, CAPA and CAPA effectiveness.
- To initiate deviations with relevant problem statements and appropriate attachments to support the site deviation management process.
- To investigate deviations using RCA tools such as fishbone and 5 why analysis and write compliant deviations to pharmaceutical standards.
- To assist the manufacturing and packaging departments with production issues as required.
- To update / create procedures and/or forms as required.
- To run metrics and ensure all CAPA for the manufacturing and packaging departments are completed accurately and on time.
- To develop a process to ensure CAPAs are effective.
- To carry out a periodic review of the CAPA for the departments and present that information to the Operations Support Manager and Department Managers.• To support the sites Level 1 and Level 2 audits as necessary.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK’s Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top