Op Tech - Packaging
• Operate, maintain, and adjust production equipment in Primary and Secondary areas, according to GMPs, SOPs, and safety requirements
• Perform the mechanical changeover/set-up of equipment
• Perform preventative and predictive maintenance tasks
• Participate in process improvement and SMED initiatives to ensure output targets
• Perform related computer tasks: SAP, IMS, FreeWeigh, etc
• Prepare and complete all documentation applicable to production ie: packaging instructions, logbooks and deviation reports
• Perform GMP cleaning of equipment, rooms and general areas for production use
• Participate in internal and external quality and safety audits
• Participate in quality and customer complaint investigations
*Based on business needs, the start date of this role may not be immediate. Also, the position may be filled as a permanent or contract employee, contingent on those circumstances. ***
• Shift work is required
• Must have working knowledge of packaging production equipment and understanding of packaging processes.
• Proven mechanical technical competency
• Strong problem solving skills
• Highly motivated , conscientious, self-managed team player, with experience working in a production team environment
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written
• Computer skills such as Word, Excel and Outlook are highly desirable
• Knowledge and experience with IMS and SAP production transactions or similar operation systems
• Ability to use and understand automation solutions such as IP21, eBRS, CDISY, FreeWeigh, etc.
• Diploma in relevant technical field such as mechanical engineering
GSK is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals. GSK is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities. If you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top