Office Executive & Assistant to General Manager
Excellent opportunity to lead the administrative office tasks and to offer high professional support to the General Manager Romania & Balkans. More specifically, you will supervise the activities in the office, organizing the work space and coordinate the registration of internal documents for GSK Consumer Healthcare business and protocol services.
Internal communications and events
• Based on local engagement plan designing, organizing and coordinating internal events
o Cluster/Country conference,
o Christmas party (kids; employees),
o Internal social employee initiatives: Orange Day volunteering project.
• Responsible in Cx on internal fundraising actions and is the contact person for GSK Consumer Healthcare in relation to partner NGOs in the local market.
• Verifies and confirms monthly presence sheets for all GSK Consumer Healthcare staff, for payroll purposes.
• Responsible of responding to consumer inquiries from local GSK external website (ww.gsk.ro).
Administrative support to General Manager (GM)
• Keeps and updates the GM agenda.
• Organizes meetings and travel arrangements for GM and regional guests, setting up meeting details (including TC/VTC connectivity).
• Supports with logistics for area or regional visits in the Romania/Balkans cluster.
• Sets up invitations and logistics for Discussion Corners, TownHalls.
• Completes and submits to accounting the monthly expense report.
• Supports with translations and necessary presentations.
• Coordinates and supervises the activity of Office Assistants.
• Oversees the office space for functional IT equipment, meeting spaces, printing room; owner for any branding and arrangements in the office space.
• Coordinates different internal office projects.
• Similar experience with strong international exposure within a multinational company.
• Excellent communication and relationships skills extended to all internal & external major stakeholders.
• Oriented to details and problem-solving thinking.
• Hands-on attitude and initiative to offer support in a very pro-active and friendly professional approach.
• Project management and high active-listening skills.
• Fluent both in English and Romanian.
GSK Consumer Healthcare is the world's largest OTC company, with our products reaching over a billion consumers. We're passionate about building the world best Fast Moving Consumer Healthcare Company with a focus on quality, backed by our product science. Our mission is to improve the quality of lives by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
GSK offers many opportunities for personal development and career progression as both a Pharmaceutical and Consumer Healthcare business with a large footprint globally.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top