New Product Introduction Officer
To guarantee on time launches and first deliveries of modified vaccine presentations.
• Act as Site Launch and Change Controller for ALL Vaccines sites in Agile (Global Pack Management system Agile) in collaboration with RSC's (Regional Service Center) and markets.
• Ensure that submission of the vaccine is done in due time to respect the first pack launch delivery ad follow Regulatory variation approval to respect the first use implementation.
• Ensure sales forecast visibility in systems in terms of Master Data, Info Record.
• Ensure the artworks are finalized at least 18 weeks prior to delivery.
• Contact with clients and collect data via the Pack Change Request Form link with mySKU for implementation pack components.
• Identify sales order for new pack components and manage prioritization in SAP system.
• Ensure the follow up of the first use and communicate with market.
• Manage supply of non-commercial samples.
• Manage discontinuation of old artworks and follow up of discontinuation of finished good products through mySKU Exit Gate.
• Perform write off analysis for pack components
• Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Business, Logistics or Supply Chain.
• Fluent in French and English (written as well as spoken)
• Good command of MS Office
• At least 2 years' experience in supply chain (customer service, planning, prod ..)
• Rigourous, analytical and well-organised
• Experience in pharmaceutical company is a plus
GSK - one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies - is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application/selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements you will have the opportunity to let us know what specific assistance you require. This will help us to make suitable arrangements to support you throughout our selection process.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top