NB-Prospanica GSK - Validation Engineer
- BS/BA in a Scientific, Engineering or computer related discipline
- Industry- related experience (Validation, QA, QC, manufacturing).
- BS in Engineering
- Experience in validation or engineering in a pharmaceutical or FMCG manufacturing environment.
Why GSK? Because GSK's vision is to leverage its experience and technical capabilities to launch, supply, and manage products around the world. It will fulfill GSK's Mission to Do More, Feel Better, and Live Longer by living its values: Integrity: Always doing the right thing; Commitment to the Patient: Making the Patient the #1 Priority; Customer Service: Commit to delivering on promises to internal & external customers; Compliance – Being accountable for quality and safety.
The validation engineer will support the qualification of GxP systems across GMS manufacturing and laboratory areas and assure the validation program is compliant with global, site and industry practices.
- You will support system (facility, process equipment, analytical instrument, cleaning process, computerized system) qualification/validation and projects by writing and executing validation protocols ensuring compliance with cGMPs.
- You will author final reports summarizing execution validation/qualification protocols and support documents (amendments, repeat test forms, addenda and deviations).
- You will interface with Validation, Quality Assurance, Engineering, System Owners and key stakeholders to facilitate timely protocol execution and remediate issues during protocol execution.
- You will assist in scheduling and coordination of validation activities with system owners and key stakeholders.
- You'll be responsible for periodic revalidation/requalification of major process equipment.
- You'll participate in change control reviews.
- You'll be responsible for continuous improvement of validation programs.
- You'll participate in site projects and initiatives as necessary.
- As necessary, you will be assigned to carry out laboratory based biopharmaceutical process development/investigational activities.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top