NB-Prospanica GSK - Forecasting Analyst
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in Commercial Sales / Marketing / Demand Forecasting / Finance operations, ideally in a Pharmaceutical environment
- Team management and people development experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Demand Forecasting
- Supply Chain Professional Qualification
The Demand Forecasting Analyst/Manager is responsible for the development of a robust, un-biased and comprehensive sales forecast for approximately 600+ SKUs, split across an assigned Therapy/SKU portfolio and multiple markets that are managed from the relevant virtual or physical Demand Forecasting hub.
This position is responsible for driving improvements in forecast accuracy and securing, as a result, improved customer service and lower working capital.
- You will operate the volume forecasting process within the Supply Chain Operating Model supporting the Core Commercial Cycle (CCC) for an assigned set of Therapies/Markets in order to improve customer service levels and reduce working capital
- You'll be responsible within assigned Therapies for the calculation and reporting of demand forecasting KPIs to drive improvements in accuracy , bias, working capital and customer service
- You will partner with the LOC Marketing teams and leads the monthly Forecast Review Meetings to discuss baseline forecasts and agree any forecast adjustments across relevant Therapies.
- You'll be responsible to ensure, through input from the LOCs, that there is a comprehensive total volume forecast including New Product Introduction, competitor activity and Tenders to ensure proper production planning is in place
- You will prepare forecast inputs into the key Core Commercial Cycle (CCC) meetings including Demand Review, feeding through to Supply Review and regional S&OP meetings. Participates to one or more LOC Demand Review Meetings to represent both own and all Therapies
- In this role you will promote a 'one number' mindset to drive business decision-making and forecast transparency / functional accountability
- You will contribute to strategic global and regional projects that will use demand forecasting as a lever to unlock further benefits in GSK's supply chain including Inventory Reduction, ERP, Supply Chain Transformation etc.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top