National Account Manager (m/w) Kaufland/Discount
GSK Consumer Healthcare, producer of brands such as Voltaren, Sensodyne and Dr.BEST is one of the world´s leading healthcare companies, and is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Valuing people, innovation, accountability and performance achieved with integrity, GSK is truly an employer of choice.
We are looking for a National Account Manager (m/w) Kaufland/Discount based in Munich starting as soon as possible.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Full Profit&Loss (PL) responsibility for Customers Kaufland and Discount
- Development & Implementation of customer specific strategy along the relevant business and growth pillars in order to deliver sales and profit targets
- Preparation, lead and adherence of year end talks
- Full understanding & detailed management of Customer PL by initiating and tracking key customer activities with focus on ROI
- Analyse & Manage assortment/distribution and promotion with regards to ROI and efficiency
- Regular forecast planning based on volume and value per customer
- Drive excellence in execution instore for key initiatives
- Prepare & Conduct regular customer negotiations along the defined marketings strategies & priorities in a fast moving consumer environment
- Initiate & Implement joint marketing activities with the customers together with Marketing and Customer Marketing
- Continual supervision of market & customer development by using Category Management tools and Shopper Insights
- Minimum bachelor & master degree in business administration focus on sales/marketing
- Minimum 5 years functional experience at least 3 years within Key Account Management being responsible for national customers
- Experience in category management, shopper/trade marketing or marketing are of advantage
- Experience with managing large centralised accounts in a blue chip FMCG company is a must
- Experience in preparing and leading annual negotiations
- Strong motivation and ownership drive
- Structural working style
- Good communication, negotiation skills
- Excellent German and English speaking and writing
- Strong MS Office knowledge
- Living GSK core values
Please see Basic Qualifications.
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top