Multi Channel Marketing Coordinatior (Central America & Caribbean)
As a member of this team YOU will be responsible for:
Ensure the correct usage of digital and multichannel platforms across the commercial organization.
Enable the strategic adoption and use of multichannel patform, measurement and analytics to derive actionable insights about customer experience, end-user engagement, channel optimization and content performance.
Enhance the business's multichannel capability by translating data insights into business actions for non-technical audiences.
- Support the strategic planning and development of Marketing digital campaigns
This role gives YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, the main of these are:
- Work in collaboration with Multi Channel Marketing manager and main stakeholder such as GDS (Global Digital Services), Latam Digital board, Franchises, IT, and support functions (eg. Medical, Legal, Regulatory, Compliance) to deliver the digital transformation objectives.
- Ensure the implementation of Health.GSK and coordinate the launch and development of the platform
- Manage local technology and data implementation (by global vendors) on key multichannel platforms: websites, webcasts, email, customer 1:1.
- Keep track of project implementation by using ADP and Project management tools
- Keep track and communication of multichannel platforms KPIs
- Be positioned as internal expert on multichannel platforms, data sources and their integration with web analytics.
- Steward of data and outputs from global multichannel reporting suite and survey and research tools.
- Ensure Marketing and Franchise Team queries are successfully resolved in a timely and efficient manner, liaising with key business groups as required.
- Support the Marketing team in the implementation of brand campaigns through the Multi Channel Marketing platforms
- Develop effective working relationships and matrix-lead stakeholders across Marketing, IT, Legal, Regulatory, Market Research to embed multichannel analytics needs into business decisions.
- Develop research plans to answer key multichannel business questions through the combined use of digital analytics, survey data, focus group testing and A/B testing.
- Identifying external benchmarks and performance objectives for multichannel initiatives.
- Champion the education and training of the business on the benefits of best practices in multichannel measurement, analysis and optimization.
- Be in charge of the establishment and coordination of a Comm Cells with Marketing team to continuously check the implementation of the campaigns and further steps of the plans.
We are looking for professionals with these characteristics to achieve our goals:
- At least 2 years in the pharmaceutical or Consumer industry in diverse positions including Commercial Excellence, Sales, Marketing, and/or Business Development.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communications, System Engineering or relatives
- Fully bilingual English/Spanish is a must
- Digital and multichannel marketing savvy.
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Strong influential skills
- Multi-team work and management experience
- Strategic Thinking
- Team player
- Proficient pro-active
However, if you have the following, it would be a plus:
- Web design (desirable)
- Project Management experience
If you feel like this is your next career move, please apply up to september 25th
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a mission: we want to help people to do more, feel better, live longer.
In over 150 countries, and 300 years of history, GSK has a deep commitment to improving healthcare by developing innovative new medicines and widening access around the world.
We research and develop a broad range of innovative products, such as vaccines, medicines and consumer healthcare products, including: Sensodyne, CataflamPro/ Voltaren, Theraflu / Trimedal, Parodontax, Panadol, Polident and Otrivin.
GSK Employees are known to work across boundaries, so you will enjoy the benefits of being part of a diverse multicultural and multifunctional team, getting inspired through Drive Performance and a healthy and inclusive environment. We are known to have a positive mindset and always Live by Our Values, so here you will be very proud to do the right thing for patients.
Being a GSK employee allows you to challenge and to change by improving the way we do business, and impacting the way we Develop our own Capability and Talent. At GSK you will achieve your career ambitions through your personal and professional development.
With a commitment to integrity and respect for people you will work in an inclusive, sustainable and healthy environment, getting inspired by making the difference and playing an important role on the benefit of millions of patients and consumer worldwide.
Find out what life at GSK is really like www.gsk.com
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top