Medical/Scientific Advisor Vaccines & Local Medical Lead
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world producing reference medicinal products with an innovative and industry leading portfolio in the strategic focus areas of Respiratory, HIV and Vaccines. If you would like to work for a company whose aim is to provide its fellow citizens with healthier and higher-quality lives by engaging into constructive relationships with our social partners in Estonia, you may be interested to know that GlaxoSmithKline Estonia is looking to hire
Medical/Scientific Adviser Vaccines
The mission of Medical/Scientific Adviser Vaccines is to ensure effective, trustful and up-to-date communication of GSK scientific data enabling healthcare professionals and public health decision makers to bring relevant healthcare solutions to life, so our customers and patients have access to innovations, and each customer is receiving the most appropriate guidance regarding prevention against diseases through the course of the life.
In this role, you would be supporting GSK business by delivering 'in-the-field' scientific engagement with healthcare professionals and public health decision makers to provide scientific and medical information compliantly in line with GSK standard operating procedures and local codes of practice, guidelines and laws. In this role, you will have the responsibility to provide a medical oversight for GSK Vaccines clinical trials done in Estonia. Also, you would be contributing gaining valuable insight and feedback from the healthcare community on GSK products and services, medical and scientific information which can help guide research, development and service provision to benefit GSK's customers and patients as well as supporting internal stakeholders.
• Medical doctor, public health specialist, pharmacist or nurse with university degree; university degree in other life sciences may be considered
• Demonstrated strong communication skills such as presenting at national or international congresses or other meetings with medical audience, history of previous working with external experts
• Professional written and verbal communication skills in Estonian and English. Able to deliver positive and proactive communications and foster excellent working relationships with stakeholders at any level of the organization
• Results oriented and Entrepreneurial, "can do" attitude
• Flexible thinking and oriented to continuous improvement and driving changes across cross functional stakeholders
• Strong general computer literacy with Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
• Strategic thinking, analytical, problem solving and decision making ability
• Good time management skills, with ability to multi-task and work under pressure
• Pharmaceutical industry experience and/or specific Vaccines/Public Health area knowledge from current or previous roles would be an advantage
• Knowledge of clinical trial standards in Estonia
• Willingness to travel and experience in working in a remote team/cluster organization
As a company, we offer career opportunities within an international group and excellent working conditions. Plus, real leadership support and the kind of flexible approach that helps you really achieve your potential.
Further information about the terms of recruitment is available by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top