Medical Service Associate, Macau
Your job responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- Maintain a high level of both therapeutic and product knowledge in order to provide the up-to-date information to our customers
- Effectively communicate the scientific and clinical benefits of our products to top research and clinical practitioners
- Build and implement account plans for targeted hospitals/institutions
- Ensure our products are appropriately positioned within hospital systems and processes.
- Achieve KPIs for your territory and relevant surrounding area, ensuring the broad access of our products
- Strong cross functional collaboration working with a wide variety of key stakeholders (internal and external)
- University graduate in any discipline
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated, meticulous, able to work under pressure
- Prior industry and/or sales experience is desirable
In GSK Hong Kong and Macau, we have a dedicated team of about 250 people, ensuring local people have timely access to our medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products to help them to DO MORE, FEEL BETTER and LIVE LONGER.
Our pharmaceutical and vaccines trading performances has been leading in Hong Kong for many years.
By offering a broad range of medicines and vaccines, we help healthcare professionals to provide the right treatments for patients.
The role of a medical service professional, Macau, is essential in providing medical information and services to healthcare professionals and authorities on our pharmaceutical products, thus maximising sales opportunities in the assigned territory as well as strengthening and establishing relationships with GSK's customers.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top