Medical Scientific Liaison
Develop peer to peer relationships with external key experts (health care professionals, scientists, professors) to gain insights in field of respiratory diseases (copd and asthma). Develop customer plans for key experts and advocates to meet their needs and interest and to meet the GSK brand objectives. Discuss scientific and medical data, give group presentations and provide medical information compliant with GSK SOPS and local codes. Support internal stakeholders (training sales force, bring insights and feedback to medical colleagues).
Your responsibilities are:
• be a scientific expert within therapeutic area of respiratory and group of medicines
• identify external experts to collaborate in area of research, education, investigator sponsored studies and develop customer plans. Execution of the plans.
• maintain up to date knowledge regarding therapeutic area, treatment guidelines, treatment options
• be "the eyes and ears" of professional community for GSK and share with relevant colleagues
• respond compliantly to unsolicited information request from healthcare professionals (HCPs)regarding GSK products
• meet always requirements regarding compliance towards GSK SOPs, guidelines and laws in Switzerland
• scientific education training of commercial field force
• 3 years working in pharma industry, knowledge of Swiss Pharma Code
• Degree in life sciences within the area of immunology, respiratory or allergology
• Medical doctor, PharmD within the area of immunology, respiratory or allergology
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top