Medical Sales Representative
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role;
- pharma experience and knowledge of the Ticino region;
- solid and strong relationship with physicians;
- Scientific background to be able to explain studies to Specialits such as Pneumologues;
- Italian as a mother tongue, German or french fluent is a plus;
- need to be located and currently living in Ticino.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Carry out visits to the specialized health care professionals to advise on the value of GSK products.
- Responsible for achieving regional sales budgets according to commercial plans within the respective teams according to therapeutic area and/or product.
- Responsible for managing the regional advertising & promotional budget to support continuous medical education and sponsoring requests for the external health care professionals.
- Cooperation with Sales Representatives.
- Responsible for managing the Swiss Medical Governance Committee process to ensure full legal compliance for external sponsoring contracts.
- Execute promotion plan and segmentation and targeting plan according to Business Unit strategy, in line with local legal requirements and GSK guidelines.
- Reports sales activity SALSA (electronic reporting system).
- Analyze regional market and competitor activities.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top