Medical Representative Intern
- To promote GSK's products in target hospitals in assigned territory and develop and maximize the healthy working relationship with customers in hospitals through professional call and academic communication activities that is up to GSK standard/requirement.
- Proactively participate in business knowledge and skills learning as required by the company. And effectively apply knowledge and skills into day to day professional promotion activities.
- Understand customer medical diagnosis and application on GSK brands; submit reports as required by the company in a timely manner.
- Proactively join business meetings and team building activities, share professional promotion experiences, market intelligence with the team and support manager to achieve overall team objectives.
- Proactively join SFA project implementation, input related information per company requirement (like call frequency and coverage, meetings, and medical information provision quality, etc) Support manager to ensure the efficiency of systems and processes that enable field-force performance to be reviewed and assessed in both qualitative and quantitative means.
- To assist manager and team to ensure marketing strategy for individual products is linked closely to academic communication activities.
- To implement the business plan set by line manager and continuously improve territory management and activity planning systems within the defined territory.
- To ensure that all activities undertaken fully comply with the Company's policies and quality standard, the laws and regulations of the Peoples Republic of China and all the relevant Codes of Conduct.
- Comply with GSK Global Quality Policy (GQP) and Global Quality Guideline (GQG).
- Accomplish any other tasks assigned by the superior.
- Third year students, preferably in medicine, pharmacy, biology, chemical etc.
- Strong communication and good interpersonal skill.
- Good information seeking and using skills
- Basic computer skills and relevant software applications, i.e. WORD, EXCEL, etc
- Basic listening and speaking skills and good reading skills in English
- Analytical thinking and business planning
- Persistent, passionate and positive-thinking
- Integrity, Patient Focused,
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top