At GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) we are dedicated to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better, live longer. GSK is one of the world's leading research based healthcare companies, with over 100,000 employees in 150 countries across our Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare business.
We are proud of the difference we make and in 2016, FORTUNE Magazine ranked GSK #1 on its list of companies that are changing the world. The 'Change the World' list recognises companies that have made significant progress in sustainable, scalable approaches to addressing societal problems as part of their company strategy. Put simply, our focus is on improving access and affordability of medicines, regardless of where people live or their ability to pay.
As a science-led, global healthcare business with clear values, we offer countless opportunities for people at various stages of their careers. On-the-job learning and rewarding individual contributions are extremely important to us. We believe in creating an inclusive and safe working environment and supporting our employees to help their communities.
To drive performance of your territory through face-to-face and multi-channel selling and to establish GSK as the customer's key partner and advisor by making relevant recommendations supported by scientific knowledge which are aligned to the customer's patient types and needs.
• Continuously builds knowledge of GSK multi-channel brand strategies and leverages that knowledge with customers in informing on prescribing behaviours
• Understands GSK and competitor's brands features and benefits and applies knowledge effectively in their PFSS and multi-channel selling approach
• Builds a comprehensive disease and pathology knowledge and leverages it with customers to support decision making
• Has strong understanding of treatment guidelines and patient profiles and leverages them to build credibility with customers
• Uses multiple data sources to analyse and review territory performance dynamics (including competitor performance) identifying territory trends and opportunities for GSK
• Builds territory insights that capture opportunities and drive decision making, including the selection and prioritization of customer targets and the development of robust territory coverage call plans
• Develop, based on customer insights, multi-channel business plans with strategically aligned ASMART objectives, strategies and tactical activities that deliver business objectives
• Implements multi-channel business plans, uses KPIs to track performance and adjust plans where required
• Effectively engages with customers through a PFSS selling approach or multi-channel selling approach and is proficient in using appropriate multi-channel selling platforms aligned to customer preferences
• Actively prepares for, and executes the PFSS selling approach uncovering opportunities, making recommendations aligned to patient and customer needs, addressing objections and effectively closing
• Regularly measures sales call performance and seeks FLSL feedback to continuously improve
• Builds collaborative internal and external relationships that enhance the customer journey, channels customer feedback into the wider organisation and proactively delivers efficient and effective sales administration
In all areas, demonstrate understanding of and compliance with laws, codes of conduct, policies and frameworks in which GSK operates and live our vision, values and expectations
• Achievement of local identified business objectives and measures to enhance the Territory performance, efficiency and effectiveness. (e.g. customer coverage, call rate, business planning)
• Successful completion of all required Online Learning modules through GSK LMS system - My Learning
• Operates effectively and efficiently through the multi-channel environment, leading with science
• Expense and sample budget management
• Business planning and execution
• Patient focused scientific selling
• Product and disease knowledge and expertise
• Personal development planning in the spirit of continuous improvement
• Implementation and adherence to all GSK activities aligned to GSK vision, expectations, values and code of conduct
What We Can Offer You
GSK's dedication to the wellbeing of our employees is reflected in the benefits we offer; including healthcare for yourself and dependents, performance related bonus, long term incentives and a host of other flexible offerings you can tailor to your own preferences. We also offer a range of employee health and wellbeing programs including our truly unique Partnership for Prevention program, a global commitment by GSK to provide all employees with up to 40 preventative healthcare services bringing to life our mission to: do more, feel better and live longer.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
If you would like to join us in innovating and inspiring changes in the industry, we urge you to apply.
• Tertiary Education preferably within life sciences or business
• Knowledge in business planning & execution
• Ability to influence, impact and convince others
• Patient focused
• Personal resilience
• Results driven
• Adaptable to change
• Team player/worker
• Analytical thinker
• Self starter
• Scientific knowledge
• Holder of valid Philippines Driver's License
At GSK Pharmaceuticals, we are changing the face of healthcare. We are involved in research, development and manufacturing of medicines for a variety of serious and chronic diseases, with market leading products for; Respiratory; Anti-Viral, Central Nervous System, Cardiovascular and Urogenital; Anti-Bacterial; Oncology; and HIV.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top