Medical Project Coordinator
As a member of this team YOU can support the implementation of key tactical projects, the External Engagement and auditing related activities.
You also will be responsible for LATAM Area department budget, cross-charges and align strategies to ensure the best use of the budget, working closely with all stakeholders.
This role gives YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, the main of these are:
- Support internal meetings with logistics, vendors coordination and follow up on actions with stakeholders.
- Ensure LATAM Medical department information is stored and available to team members.
- Coordinate the operational activities related to internal and key external facing projects in LATAM ensuring delivery in accordance with GSK standard operating procedures, policies and the local codes of practice, guidelines and laws.
oPerform cost analysis of a project.
oAssist and support project team members in completing the project.
oCoordinate and schedule execution of the project.
oReview, assess and evaluate execution of the project on a regular basis.
oEnsure completion of the project in a timely manner and within the budgetary limits.
oDevelop project reports on a timely basis.
oMaintain, manage and document all project reports and statements.
oTrack and maintain project expenditure within its budget.
oHandle multiple projects.
- Support logistics, agenda, T&E, travelling requirements to VP Medical Area Director and some other regional medical roles as needed
We are looking for professionals with these characteristics to achieve our goals:
- Bilingual assistant with minimum experience of 3 years in project management and assistance.
However, if you have the following, it would be a plus
- Experience in Project Management (PMO)
- Pro-active and gaining positive engagement from the various departments.
- Disciplined in approach to tasks and good attention to detail.
- Leadership and Customer Service skills.
- The ability to communicate complex issues both in a manner that is articulate and persuasive. Analytical analysis skills.
If you feel like this is your next career move, please apply up to September 15th
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a mission: we want to help people to do more, feel better, live longer.
In over 150 countries, and 300 years of history, GSK has a deep commitment to improving healthcare by developing innovative new medicines and widening access around the world.
We research and develop a broad range of innovative products, such as vaccines, medicines and consumer healthcare products.
GSK Employees are known to work across boundaries, so you will enjoy the benefits of being part of a diverse multicultural and multifunctional team, getting inspired through Drive Performance and a healthy and inclusive environment. We are known to have a positive mindset and always Live by Our Values, so here you will be very proud to do the right thing for patients.
Being a GSK employee allows you to challenge and to change by improving the way we do business, and impacting the way we Develop our own Capability and Talent. At GSK you will achieve your career ambitions through your personal and professional development.
With a commitment to integrity and respect for people you will work in an inclusive, sustainable and healthy environment, getting inspired by making the difference and playing an important role on the benefit of millions of patients and consumer worldwide.
Find out what life at GSK is really like www.gsk.com
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top