To provide medical support to vaccine team to ensure strong business growth
Minimum requirement of medical degree/medical doctorate.
Experience in industry prefered
Knowledge in clinical medicine and immunology or infectious disease
Technical/ Professional Proficiency
Proven ability to communicate (written/oral) in English.
Good verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to build, maintain and lead an efficient and well-motivated team.
A strong capability in problem solving
Ability of cross functional co-operation
Strong ability of lobby, influence and negotiation
- To give medical input in the development of strategic plans and business development in the vaccine field.
- To build GSK image as the "Vaccine House" in the region by attendance and participation in local/regional medical, academic governmental events.
- To check and approve local promotional material/literature on vaccines to ensure consistency with the SPC and adherence to the IFPMA code.
- To report, analyse, follow-up and put medical judgement on all adverse events occurring in clinical vaccine trials or reported spontaneously for marketed vaccines.
- To create and implement disease awareness programs in connection with China marketing and GSK Biologicals.
- To establish vaccine opinion leader panels.
- To organise/support studies, vaccine conferences, symposia and publications
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top