The purpose of this role is to support the delivery of medical excellence and if required leadership within the regional CDMA organization in order to deliver business results and ensure effective deployment of Medical Governance framework across GSK CH business.
• With oversight from CEE Area Medical Affairs lead provide medical input to local regulatory applications, new product development and clinical activities, and business development and acquisition initiatives
• Provide medical and technical training on new GSK products and therapeutic areas
• Act as GSK medical voice in all interactions with consumers, physicians, medical societies, institutions and government bodies. Includes, but not limited to:
- To medically support customer enquiry systems which respond to enquiries and complaints
- Medical input to answer Consumer Relations questions and complaints as required
- Working with the medical information department to evaluate consumer contacts to identify trends and product's opportunities/ weaknesses
- Oversight of Medical Information at the LOC, including Collecting, analyzing and communicating medical information trends to regulatory, medical, sales, marketing and commercial functions, enabling trend identification complying with all relevant regulations and professional standards
• Supporting appropriate use of all GSK products and fulfil designated tasks of Consumer Health Safety Point of Contact where assigned
• Partner with CEE SPoC and local Pharmacovigilance team in order to ensure that GSK activities are conducted in accordance with applicable Regulations and Company policies
• With oversight from CEE Area MA lead responsible for medical activities including but not restricted to:
- Development and medical approval of accurate, technically supported and business oriented claims
- Support to market information / global insights on data collection and analysis of GSK products and competitors
• Medical Affairs industry experience (at least 3 years) operating in a commercial environment, preferably in the Pharma, OTC and/or Nutritional space
• Minimum 4 years of strong, multi-discipline experience including clinical development, operations, project management or other functions in order to act decisively to manage the operational needs of the Global Medical Community with minor direction
• Demonstrated business acumen
• Demonstrated project management and organizational skills. Proactive, with ability to anticipate and plan, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, make decisions and respond to tight timelines
• Ability to manage and influence discussions with others
• Ability and eagerness to challenge status quo; make quick decisions; and lead/operate successfully in an empowered organization
• Strong communication, influencing and negotiations skills. Ability to facilitate alignment and collaboration across groups/regions
See basic qualifications.
• Possibilities of development within the role and company's structure
• Working in a leading company from healthcare sector
• Work culture based on respect, honesty, transparency and focus on patient's/customer's needs
• Non-wage benefits (private medical healthcare, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card)
You are invited to submit your CV in English using the "Apply now" button.
Thank you very much for your interest in development opportunities with GlaxoSmithKline.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top