Medical Doctor university degree
Min. 4 years of industry experience in a medical function with leadership experience
Fluent English and Hungarian
- Great skills at developing people and experienced in people management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – both in English and Hungarian
- Ability to understand the big picture while attention to details
- Experience in working in complex matrix (advantage)
Provides overall accountability for Medical governance and all Medical Department activities in
the country and ensures HCPs have the correct information to allow evidence based use of GSK products. The position is also responsible for ensuring appropriate input to the development, registration and launch of new medicines and vaccines.
Your tasks will be to
- Demonstrate strong Medical leadership and accountability for overall Medical governance and the management of all the Medical functions.
- Lead the Medical Department in the provision of high quality Medical and Scientific strategic input and insights to the Pharma and Vaccine businesses, and ensure successful execution of the Medical Plans to the desired outcomes and timelines.
- Embed the principles and practices of Scientific Engagement (SE) within the organization and
drive the conceptualization and implementation of SE activities. This includes Medical leadership in appropriate external engagement with key external experts, investigators, academia, government officials, media and other stakeholders under the respective governance frameworks.
- Ensure that the highest standards of Medical Governance are practiced at the Hungarian affiliate across all its functions and businesses. This also includes ensuring appropriate management and deployment of local Medical resources and capabilities in order to adequately meet local governance expectations and internal/external standards.
- Ensure that appropriate processes are in place to meet the required standards while responding to Medical Information requests from local HCPs and customers. To organize and supervise a well-functioning process for approvals of all materials used externally, and for relevant materials used internally.
- Have overall accountability for Pharmacovigilance, materiovigilance and human safety related activities for all marketed products.
- Foster a leadership culture that attracts and retains high potential and high performance personnel, develops them within the organization and actively helps them to secure opportunities in the wider organization as appropriate.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top