Medical Communication Specialist - Vaccine - HN
• Excellent in Targeting customer and return on investment alignment through territory management, pre call & post call planning, key account management
• Fulfill the calls plan on a daily basis and develop skills, knowledge and competences through the proactive receiving coaching of Area Manager/ Business manager/ SFE team
• Implement annual Marketing plan in order to achieve agreed business objectives under direction/ consultation of Area Manager/ Business manager/ Field Operation manager/ Product manager
• Implement investment plan of assigned territory (sponsoring, group presentation...) under the control expenditure in order to ensure the achievement of predetermined profit as per the agreed business plan
• Implementing all existing sales process (TMP, incentive, target setting...) and other company processes which relative with field force activities (AE report, quality complain, product recall, customer complain...)
• Identify and gather market information, continuing giving feed back whilst implementing Marketing plan to Area manager/ Business Manager/ Marketing team in order to support the existing business and new product development plans if any
• Continuing improve the medical back ground and GSK product knowledge in order to provide product feature and benefit for customers
• Network with all other GSK MCSs to have synergic effort in term of investment and building GSK image, behavior with GSK spirit in order to build a transparent and consistent working environment within the company
Working in the assigned territory which contains:
• Hospitals, preventive medicine center, pharmacies, private clinics and wholesalers
• Building good relationship with KOL, department heads, health care officer
a. Territories management (meets or even exceeds the assigned budget (IMS & selling expense))
• Customer data base updating
• Sales analysis, business planning, call planning (pre call & post call), investment proposal monthly
• Business report
• Competitor profile updating
• Support Area manager in tender, product listing in hospital formulary activities
b. People development:
• Applying WSFE in daily works
• Medical back ground and product knowledge
c. Implement the rainbow life spirit in the field
d. Proactive seeking support from team leaders and others
Ensure the alignment of code of conduct for both GSK & local pharmaceutical industry in every brand activities/ communication
• Doctors, Pharmacist.
• Pharmaceutical industry, working with doctors, pharmacists,
• Medical knowledge, product knowledge
• Analytical thinking
• Business planning
• Commercial acumen
• Relationship building and net-working
• Creative thinking-Influence and impact
• Strategic thinking
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top