Medical Affairs Manager
- University graduate from relevant disciplines
- Exhibit strategic thinking, environmental and cultural awareness
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal, communications and negotiation skills for a wide variety of audiences, including senior management
- Being able to speak comfortably in front of large audiences and delivery messages effectively is required
- Ability to work in a high complex matrix environment
- Ability to communicate complex information both orally and in writing.
- Ability to problem-solve with an understanding of impact to business risk and process
- Mitigate risk with respect to changing business environment, legal or compliance statues, financial accountability and reasonableness on business practices
- Office Based Medical Affairs consists of the physicians leaders (PMALS), Medical Driectors, Health Outcomes scientists, clinical scientists and associates that generate evidence, conduct scientific engagement and provide internal medical advice to stakeholders.
- Healthcare professionals, payers, and patients need to be heard and understood, with access to high quality, relevant, timely and fair-balanced medical and health economic information to ensure that informed decisions are made to drive the best possible patient care. Medical Affairs ensures that the medical needs of our customers are considered in all that we do, consistent with GSK Values. Medical Affairs is responsible for deeply understanding the customer and the environment from a medical perspective so that they can ensure the clinical and economic data being developed will provide the greatest opportunity for the appropriate patients and to provide commercial with a deeper understanding of the medical relevance of the data generated. Medical Affairs is responsible for Phase 3b and 4 evidence generation, external and scientific engagement and internal medical advice on our medicines and the marketplace from a medical perspective.
- Evaluates the efficacy and safety of drugs in human clinical studies.
- (Phases I to IV) involving patient interaction and/or research, consulting, bench work and/or analysis.
- Provides medical expertise to ensure the proper development of new products and the optimal positioning and promotion of existing products.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top