Medical Advisor Respiratory - Fluent in German
As a successful Medical Advisor Respiratory, you are eager and passionate about continuously keeping yourself up-to-date on any medical or research related development and you appreciate sharing scientific information with internal stakeholders and (inter)national external experts.
You exchange easily with doctors and scientists in Switzerland, you enjoy presenting data and feel comfortable in our fast moving and international environment. You are a key member of the cross functional team and are responsible for the local medical strategy and medical operational plans.
You work closely together with commercial colleagues, other medical advisors and Medical Scientific Liaison and with international colleagues.
You possess furthermore the following qualifications and competencies:
- Medical Doctor with clinical experience in Respiratory or similar;
- Professional experience in the pharmaceutical industry in a similar branch;
- Energetic and proactive person with strong communication skills;
- Highly motivated team person with excellent service orientation and social skills.
Medical Doctor degree;
Knowledge of the respiratory field.
As Medical Advisor Respiratory at our GSK site in Bern / Münchenbuchsee, you are a medical expert in the field of Respiratory (asthma and copd). Your goal is to engage in a balanced scientific dialogue with doctors and other medical experts to ensure that scientific data about GSK medicines are shared, understood and can be used appropriately and thereby benefit patients' health.
Your responsibilities include in detail:
- Communication of scientific data to and advice seeking from external experts
- Delivery of balanced, scientific presentations to scientists and other customers
- Work as strategic partner with commercial colleagues in the cross functional team
- Develop materials (slidedecks, presentations) that add value to the Respiratory field
- Design and provide trainings to GSK medical representatives
- Be the point of contact for medical or scientific questions of your external and internal stakeholders and thereby establish trustful relationships
- You must be fluent in German and in English (written and spoken). French would be an advantage .
You will report directly to the medical director and are member of the medical affairs respiratory team
Travel Percentage: 30 %
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top