MCM Content Manager
Global Franchise: Respiratory Portfolio
The Multi-Channel Marketing (MCM) team exists to increase GSK's ability to meet customer and patient needs in a rapidly changing world where technology demands a different approach. Each year, more and more Health Care Providers (HCPs) and patients embrace technology. This shift in behaviour and preference has far-reaching ramifications and provides exciting opportunities for GSK.
The Multi-Channel Marketing (MCM) Team is an essential enabler of GSK's vision to develop unprecedented engagement with HCPs. They bring relentless focus to the customer experience to achieve the best possible patient outcomes, supporting our HCPs to have the right information easily accessible across a range of channels to suit their needs.
The Multi-Channel Marketing (MCM) Team develops and introduces content across a variety of channels that will complement, enhance and, in some cases, replace - traditional methods of engaging with HCPs. The MCM team are making it possible for GSK to choreograph these separate "channels" of engagement into an integrated, multi-channel approach to HCPs.
We are currently seeking an experienced Digital Content Manager to join our team as Multichannel Content Manager. In this role, you will support the Global Respiratory Franchise teams (Commercial, Medical and Market Access) to drive and deliver high quality content which will provide an exceptional customer and patient experience.
1.Responsible for the content creation for websites, email, e-detail aids, webinars on a strategic/above country level
2.Work with the Global Portfolio and Franchise Brand teams to develop relevant, high-quality, up to date information across multi channels to deliver an exceptional customer experience
3. Ensure that all content meets GSK standards and approvals
In Summary, you will be:
An expert in developing unbranded content marketing to support the Global Portfolio & brand teams in their content planning and digital content delivery, to ensure a seamless, integrated customer experience across medical, commercial and payer functions
This is a unique opportunity to work with the Respiratory Portfolio team to support the team to create an 'unbranded portfolio' for COPD and asthma therapy areas. This unique opportunity will allow the candidate to work as part of a cross functional team to:
• Identify disease customer journeys and opportunities
• Develop unbranded content fully aligned to branded content
• Co-create content with brand teams and LOCs
• Execute brilliantly through core GSK channels
• Strategically design and execute personalized customer experiences
• Leverage new and non-GSK channels
• Identify new opportunities for content creation, curation and partnerships
• Pilot ideas to disrupt the way we develop content with LOCs, reach our customers and enhance customer experience to the extent it can disrupt our business and create new revenue streams
• Work in a small team to develop the unbranded content strategy and plans with the Commercial and Medical teams. You will need to be a highly-motivated self-starter and used to dealing with ambiguity
• Partner with the global Portfolio and brand teams to produce integrated multi-channel content plans across core strategic channels, supporting a seamless conversation with HCPs
• Deliver agreed digital content and tactics as part of an integrated MCM plan for local markets to adapt and localize
• Provide subject matter expertise to ensure global brand teams are producing engaging, relevant content that supports both HCP and GSK needs
• Lead the content planning process during business planning to drive in integrated customer experience through our content
• Evolve digital content planning and processes to increase efficiency in content development and delivery, including the repurposing of content across multiple channels
• Constantly improve the content quality to meet customer and patient needs whilst increasing the local pull through of global content to meet customer needs
• Ensure digital content is stored, managed and tagged appropriately to ensure seamless sharing and localisation of global content
• Ensure digital content is fit for purpose and lead the relationship in supporting priority LOCs to localise and implement global digital content
• Adhere to GSK approval processes and SOPs and style guidelines to ensure that all Global MCM marketing materials and activities are compliant
• Ensure alignment of all core MCM deliverables to the overarching GSK content strategy
• Support the design, implementation and continuous improvement of relevant Commercial Transformation projects across global franchise
• Help build expert digital and multi-channel marketing capability within Franchise global extended marketing teams.
Applications closing date - 2nd May 2018
When applying for this role, please use the 'cover letter' of the on-line application to clearly describe how you meet the competencies for this role, as outlined in the job requirements above. The information that you have provided in your cover letter will be used to assess your application.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.
• Bachelors' degree
• Experience across brand/product marketing and multi-channel/digital marketing
• Track record in delivering an exceptional patient and customer experience though digital and marketing communication
• Proven experience of digital strategy design and implementation at a local level
• Experience in creating, innovative and appropriate channel mix and integrate with the existing channels in the key markets
• Experience in partnering/ working with LOCs to build high performing teams
• demonstrate GSK preferred behaviors: Self-starter, ideas orientated, courageous and tenacious
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent influencing skills
• Experience in operating in a complex -multi-cultural international environment
• Deep knowledge and understanding of customers and how they evolve with new digital technologies
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top