Marketing Manager, Product Marketing, NUCALA
- BS/BA, 3 years marketing or other relevant commercial experience
- 2-5 years marketing experience (2 years in healthcare marketing)
- Digital marketing/advertising/media experience.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities, and keep projects on track to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and proven ability to work and influence as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrated analytical skills. Ability to understand drivers of performance, synthesize and accurately draw conclusions from data and apply results of market research to inform decision making. (Business Analysis)
- Demonstrated leadership, proven decision-making, strategic thinking, problem-solving, and oral/written communication skills.
- Experience with primary and secondary market research.
- Copy approval experience.
- Experience with pre-launch/launch for new products
- Experience managing external Agencies.
- Able to communicate complex ideas to others
- Able to work independently, with minimal direction
This role is responsible for leading key projects for the professional marketing team for NUCALA, in preparation launch of the potential new indication for COPD.
- Lead development of assigned professional promotional tactics – including developing project briefs to ensure promotional materials are aligned to brand strategy and meet business objectives
- Lead the development of the operational plan for NUCALA COPD
- Lead the development and implementation of the unbranded disease state educational campaign
- Lead for all field communications supporting NUCALA for COPD
- Assist in development of professional creative concepts, strategies, and message development in collaboration with the global marketing team
- Assist in the development and execution of both professional and consumer market research plan in collaboration with insights and analytics
- Consistently establish detailed timelines and manage projects to those timelines
- Foster strong, collaborative relationships with internal cross-functional teams and external partners to align objectives across multiple groups
- Work effectively and collaboratively as an equal partner across a matrix marketing organization, including leading internal copy approval governance processes
- Evaluate and set project budgets, work with agency/finance to ensure progressing per budget
- Position reports to Director of Marketing, NUCALA COPD
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top