Market Lead, VX
• To develop Vx strategy and lead it's implementation
To develop Vx portfolio country strategy in cooperation with regional Vx commercial Head and medics and ensure realisation of the strategy within the delegated area to support the achievement of company objectives.
Strategic Development and Business Planning
• Lead developing strategic marketing plans for franchise products.
• In cooperation with customer manager, cross-functional country team, implement annual marketing plans to achieve portfolio/brand objectives.
• Input into annual business objectives, budget process development and plans.
• Launch strategy for new products
Creative Development and Brand Planning
• In cooperation with customer managers, develop and implement brand strategies and plans in line with agreed business objectives.
• Ensure the development and execution of the country product brand and advertising strategies is consistent with global strategies
• Creating and developing new channels of communication with HC professionals and patients
• Using proper techniques and drawing from all available sources (e.g. Product team, Field Force team, external and corporate sources) identify suitable to exploit maximum franchise potential.
• Drive market access activities for Vx to bring GSK Vx to NIC. To establish productive cooperation with key external stakeholders.
• Cooperate with above country to improve Vx allocation for Ukraine
• Identify, analyse and evaluate the market (market potential, competitors, clients etc.)
• Identify, share and adopt best commercial practices with other Franchises
Sales & Operational Planning and Forecasting
• Provide direction and support CCC, ensure the most accurate forecasts are available and interpreted for maximum benefit to optimize stock inventory management and minimize risk of stock out.
• Recommend prices of GSK products, following GM approval, oversees their implementation and is in charge of checking the prices of designated products in the distribution network.
Annual Sales, Profit and Performance Objectives
• Achieve annual product plan budgeted sales, profit and market share targets.
• Measure, evaluate, manage and implement all Marketing budgets.
• Develop and introduce marketing contribution into the franchise function, and utilize to optimize investment and return (Franchise P & L's).
• Deliver excellent procurement practices in line with procurement policy to develop high quality promotional materials in the most efficient way.
• Ensure field promotion planning and implementation in line with Brand Strategies in co-operation with National sales manager and Vx customer manager
• Dotted line management of Vx Selling team
• Regularly evaluate sales of designated products and analyze the effectiveness of the work of the Franchise Unit
Codes of Practice
• Ensure that all promotional materials (in any media) for use inside or outside the company comply with relevant internal, multinational and local codes of Advertising and Promotional Practice and that all such materials have been through the appropriate internalapproval systems.
• Ensure clear objective setting, performance management and continuous development of all direct reports Lead and manage key HR-processes (PDP, Key Talent Review, salary review, etc)
Other Working Relationships
• Establishes, maintenance and improves of contacts with key and local opinion leaders and other leading specialists in the medical and pharmaceutical field
• Negotiate and participate in selection of outsourcing agencies in the case of needed. Prepares briefs for realization of tenders. Monitor and analyse activity of a chosen agency.
• Maintain excellent external relationship with business partners including providers of goods and services, advertising agents, publishers, market research agencies, distributors etc.
• Maintain excellent working interface with finance, customer services operations, regulatory affairs, medical, and HR.
• In cooperation with medical department create and participate in franchise experts board• Vx pricing strategy
• Market analysis and identifying Opportunities and Risks for maximizing company competitiveness and results
• To plan and deliver multichannel brand activities, effectively engaging with the customer manager team and other key stakeholders to ensure optimal plan implementation
• To ensure launch excellence for all new Vx in collaboration with other functions
• To ensure the most accurate forecasts are available and interpreted for maximum benefit to optimize stock inventory management
• Drive a leadership and accountable mindset
• University Graduate in Medicine/Pharmaceutical/Marketing
• Experienced professional with 3years plus in ethical Pharmaceuticals marketing/marketing related functions supported by a strong commercial outlook. Experience in a management position.
• Experience and proven ability in all aspects marketing management including advertising, brand development, new product launches, budget setting.
• Strong commercial judgement, strong financial, analytical and presentation skills.
• Strong commercial knowledge and ability to make the key strategic recommendations.
• Sound working knowledge of the international pharmaceutical market with focus on ethical pharmaceutical marketing dynamics.
Travel Required: Not Indicated
• Self -starter with strong communication and persuasion skills able to champion brands and people in their development and ensure teamwork with all internal and external agencies and functions. Includes the ability to work close with senior personnel.
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a world-leading pharmaceutical company with a mission to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. We employ 100,000 people in over 115 countries, and our work covers three mainareas: Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top