Manager Technical Services Compliance
- Bio engineer, University level or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years experience ideally in the pharmaceutical field with experience in
- French + english
o Consulting and encoding data in the standard computer software of the service (SAP,
Desigo, Delta V, AMS, PEMS)
o MS Office
- Previous experience in a technical field in an industrial context is an asset (electricity,
electronics, pneumatics, steam, fluid, HVAC, Refrigerant group, ...)
- Knowledge in HAV process is an asset
- Understanding of the principles of functioning of technical fields related to the function
- Fixed / flexitime
Working environment (Teamwork, aseptic environment, etc.):
- Knowledge of procedures, cGMP, EHS rules
Teamwork: Integrates within the team, Contributes to group dynamics, Spontaneously helps his
colleagues, Insuffle a positive movement to the team
Job Purpose and Key Responsibilities :
- Deviation Management and Technical Services CAPA
- Investigate deviations from production
- Motivate technicians to provide information needed for investigations
- Ensure compliance of deviations from cGMPs and required by authorities
- Management of audits (preparation, support to the definition of audit universes, construction
planning, CAPA proposal, Assuring the role of fronter, etc.)
- Change control Management
- Manage the archiving of technical documentation.
- Ensure compliance with procedures within the technical department.
- Ensure the link between Technical and Learning service
- Ensure the management of KPI quality of service, participation in Quality Council MPU
- Ensure the application of SOPs
- Proactive / Improvement:
Is open to new ideas, shows interest in broadening knowledge, accompanies change, proposes
- Flexibility :
Is flexible in relation to his / her work schedule.
- Self control:
Remains calm in the face of pressure, is respectful, calm and polite in all circumstances.
- Organizes autonomously according to daily priorities,
- Demonstrates spontaneously a concern for order and rigor,
- Confirms the planning of its work order with the internal customer and the maintenance,
- Ensures the contact with the internal customer and the maintenance.
- You are very organized, methodical, structured and rigorous
- You know how to manage priorities
- You have a sense of responsibility and respect for the rules
- Speaks clearly both verbally and in writing, reports information to colleagues and N + 1, gives
feedback, accurately communicates incidents, is open to dialogue.
- You are a good team manager
- You are a good communicator and able to maintain very regular contacts with other services
- You are able to ensure the correct transfer of information (between pause).
- You know how to animate a meeting, take leadership, propose compromises, prioritize.
- You have a great team spirit
- Know your clients and their needs, respect and listen to your customer, respect your
commitments to the customer
Analytical mind : Demonstrates observational skills, identifies anomalies, demonstrates
understanding of the steps in its interventions and their impact, makes a diagnosis based on a
logical and systematic analysis of the problem, proposes solutions.
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best. GSK is proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish. GSK is an equal opportunity employer.
Once our pioneering treatments have been developed, they are manufactured to the highest standards and distributed across the regions that need them most. Accomplishing this as efficiently and quickly as possible can quite literally be a matter of life and death. So it's no wonder that more than 70% of our talented workforce is based within Global Industrial Operations - the essential business unit that manufactures and manages the entire vaccine supply process, from customer order to product dispatch on a global scale.
As the name suggests, it operates in a multi-national context across more than 17 sites around the world, working closely in tandem with colleagues from a variety of disciplines and professions.
The department is structured in operating units that focus on various aspects of the manufacturing and supply process. These include Industrialisation (overseeing the transfer of production from R&D to a commercial level), Supply Chain Management and Technical Services.
GSK is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies – is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
GSK Vaccines is one of the world's leading vaccine companies, with a comprehensive portfolio of 39 vaccines for infants, adolescents and adults and 15 more in development. We have more than 16,000 people working worldwide to deliver nearly 2 (1.9) million vaccines every day to people in around 90% (172) of the world's countries.
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top