Manager Sterility Assurance Knowledge Management
- Bachelor degree in life sciences or MBA, Master in Science, Ph.D
- 3-5 years expertise & experience in the development and delivery of knowledge management programs in aseptic or bioburden control manufacturing environment
- Personal credibility, confidence and robustness to drive and influence a network of experts
- Able to network internally (GMS included) and externally and to communicate to a wide base of partners
- Clear understanding of the principles of knowledge management
- Focused on execution with pragmatic, simple approach
- Good appreciation of customer needs at operational level
- Strong facilitator, change agent, communicator
- Good skills in project management
- Good at networking and influencing
- Strong verbal and written English language skills
- Knowledge of regulations, guidance, and industry standards related to sterility assurance (for example: GSK, GMP, WHO, PDA, ASTM, ISPE, PhRMA, etc.)
- Resilience, capacity for adapting in different environment and resistance to pressure
Job purpose :
Knowledge Management (KM) is critical in sterility assurance domains as aseptic processing is highly people dependent. The need to increase and maintain sterility assurance capabilities in GSK Vaccines is a key success factor. Development of KM management processes (skill assessments across the organization, training, coaching, mentoring and education) and implementation in R&D and mainly in GIO/Q are key elements of the purpose of the job.
The job encompasses R&D, all GSK Vaccines sites and key supporting functions such as Quality, MS&T and Engineering and leverages with GMS comparable initiatives
The purpose of this function is to: provide expertise support in KM within sterility assurance areas, to lead the StACE KM objectives as well as to support sites initiatives; establish a KM vision and deploy a KM strategy and roadmap; define processes and tools for KM in sterility assurance, develop and facilitate a network of Sterility Assurance KM experts/advocates; assess state of progress of KM strategy towards vision to allow the organization managing and leveraging knowledge for the benefit of employees and other stakeholders.
Key responsabilities :
- Develop, implement and support KM approaches and solutions aligned with business needs across Vaccines with a focus on GIO/Q, R&D and key supporting functions such as MS&T and Engineering.
- Partnership with GL&D and GIO sites to develop practical KM processes to increase and maintain sterility assurance capabilities in the organization.
- Through Global Sterility Assurance Experts, develop training packages and coaching/monitoring tolls for education purpose.
- Deploy competency assessment tool and propose customized learning solutions to fill identified competency gaps in sterility assurance domains.
- Lead global sterility assurance KM projects and support local initiatives
- Promote KM approaches and knowledge sharing behaviors across the organization
- Promote and communicate sterility assurance KM awareness program;
- Assess and monitor the impact of KM initiatives.
- Collaborate with GMS to align and enhance KM capabilities across GSK sterile manufacturing operations
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best. GSK is proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish. GSK is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Quality Departments is responsible for setting up all global rules and regulations to ensure GSK vaccine products are manufactured, tested, released and distributed in compliance with regulatory requirements.
The QA Belgium departments manage all product quality related activities in industrial operations in Belgium, including regulatory compliance. The scope covers any action that potentially impacts final product quality. The QA Belgium department is also responsible for the release of final products made in Belgium and abroad.
Quality for Research & Development in partnership with R&D teams promotes quality and enables them ensuring activities of Research & Development are delivered in a compliant and sustainable way, in order to guarantee patient safety, company and regulators satisfaction, as well as successful product pipeline delivery.
GSK is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies – is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
GSK Vaccines is one of the world's leading vaccine companies, with a comprehensive portfolio of 39 vaccines for infants, adolescents and adults and 15 more in development. We have more than 16,000 people working worldwide to deliver nearly 2 (1.9) million vaccines every day to people in around 90% (172) of the world's countries.
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top