Manager QC Lab
- Manage laboratory technicians
- Transversal interactions with other teams in QC (Biology, Biochemistry and Physicochemistry) and different MPU (manufacturing)
- Lead the development and the validation of test
- Management of Quality Control laboratory : planning, prioritize and control laboratory activity, interaction with business partners and quality assurance, quality requirements
- Management of a team of 4-7 technicians
- Quality documentation writing (deviations, procedures, protocols, reports ...)
- Guarantee the application and maintenance of adequate cGMP/QA rules in his/her laboratory team
- Guarantee good communication within the team and with the management
- Responsible to cascade and explain messages from the management to his/her team
- Proactively propose testing improvement in the frame of his/her laboratory and guarantee the appropriate review of the scientific knowledge in QC in process
- Anticipates the need of resources in his/her team
- Master, PhD , engineer or equivalent with biochemistry background
- Experience in the field of analytics and quality control
- Experience in pharmaceutical field is an asset
- Pratical and theoretical knowledges in the domain of laboratory activities (biochemistry)
- GMP knowledge is an asset
- Writing skills
- Customer oriented
- Organized, rigorous, team spirit, flexibility and sense of urgency
- French (fluent is mandatory) and English (spoken and written)
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best. GSK is proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish. GSK is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Quality Departments is responsible for setting up all global rules and regulations to ensure GSK vaccine products are manufactured, tested, released and distributed in compliance with regulatory requirements.
The QA Belgium departments manage all product quality related activities in industrial operations in Belgium, including regulatory compliance. The scope covers any action that potentially impacts final product quality. The QA Belgium department is also responsible for the release of final products made in Belgium and abroad.
Quality for Research & Development in partnership with R&D teams promotes quality and enables them ensuring activities of Research & Development are delivered in a compliant and sustainable way, in order to guarantee patient safety, company and regulators satisfaction, as well as successful product pipeline delivery.
GSK is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies - is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
GSK Vaccines is one of the world's leading vaccine companies, with a comprehensive portfolio of 39 vaccines for infants, adolescents and adults and 15 more in development. We have more than 16,000 people working worldwide to deliver nearly 2 (1.9) million vaccines every day to people in around 90% (172) of the world's countries.
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top