Manager Process Excellence & Risk Management
- Chartered Accountant (CA) or / ACCA or any other relevant qualification in the field of risk management/ finance
- Specialization in Audit and Risk Management or Business Advisory
- 4 years post qualification experience in industry preferably in Audit, Risk and Business Advisory role
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Chartered Accountant (CA) preferred
- Certified Internal Auditor
- Experience in Financial Audit
- Good Analytical Skills
- Team player: ability to work with multiple stakeholder/ matrix organization
Lead GSK channel risk assessment, gap analysis and L1 audit efforts through proactive interventions and design and embed process improvements where ever required. The role will be accountable to improve management controls, enhance monitoring and oversight, minimize risks and ensure delivery of GSK commercial targets in a compliant manner in line with GSK Values. As one point of contact for all internal and external audit teams the role will facilitate audit efforts.
The role will also lead engagement plans with TP intermediaries in commercial value chain to mirror GSK systems, values and controls.
- Facilitate alignment with global ways of working related to KAM / institutional sales and adoption of GSK systems and processes including EMTS
- Responsible for GSK RTM process analysis, redesigning and optimization to enable reliability, enhance management controls/ oversight and enable business performance & growth
- Help conduct distributor assessment, consolidate distributor list, and incorporate new service level KPIs in distributor agreements
- Lead third party oversight process and ensure DD and CAPAs are implemented and assessed through L1 audits
- Develop risk maps and mitigation plan for GSK Trade and Tender business in close alignment with CTC, finance, legal, and compliance- Conduct L1 Audits
- Propose & develop internal and external controls to mitigate the risk associated with high risk 3rd parties and ensure systems and process are in place to meet all such requirements
- Ensure all activities are reviewed and aligned to both GSK and external guidelines related to Anti Bribery and Corruption, compliance framework and GSK Values
- Work closely with internal & external Audit teams in developing the scope, providing documentation and coordinating implementation of CAPAs with Business Owners.
- Coordinate with finance for bench marking of distributor ratings & fair market value determination through 3rd party assessment
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top