Manager, Medical Analytics
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Statistics or related advanced analytics/technology degree
- 5 – 10 years of experience in business intelligence and reporting in an industry environment
- Experience developing, maintaining and supporting leading BI platforms and tools, such as: Tableau, QlikView,Spotfire, QlikSense, Business Objects, SAS,SPSS, SQL, Excel
- Experience with ETL & building and maintaining automated data feeds to BI platforms
- Experience with various analytics tools including reporting, visualization & predictive analytics
- Project management experience
- Experience working with business partners and internal clients and building effective, collaborative relationships
- Experience with Data Warehousing solutions such as Teradata
- Experience with Hadoop, Big Data Analytics platforms and technology: Machine Learning, Real-time analytics and NLP, etc.
- Experience with enterprise CRM platforms, particularly Veeva CRM
- Experience with agile business intelligence and technology approaches
- Management of 3rd party vendors, BPO, off shore technology teams
- Demonstrates analytic and technology curiosity to stay on top of leading and evolving analytics/technology platform trends to identify opportunities for efficiency and greater analytics enablement/delivery
- Pharma industry experience
- PMP Certification
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong matrix leadership, relationship management, and leading without authority
- Strategic thinker and self-starter
The Manager, Medical Analytics position is a new role within USMA (US Medical Affairs). It is responsible for the design, creation, implementation, and enablement of critical business intelligence solutions as well as predictive and advanced analytic solutions to be used by Medical to fuel effective data driven decision making in delivering the GSK pipeline, product launch and long term support of our medicines and vaccines. This role will contribute significantly to the analyses, summaries and conclusions realized by GSK Medical and will help create a GSK and USMA competitive advantage via an analytics capability to enable medical in support of pipeline and marketed products. Innovation will stem from these analytics deliverables by informing and shaping discussions in the most senior leadership forums and across franchises and functions in R&D and Commercial. This position will contribute to building our Medical Analytics capability and the key enabling analytics infrastructure for timely and effective value delivery to drive data driven decision making.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top