Manager Maintenance Infrastructure
- Engineering discipline (Industrial or Civil Engineer) - Electrical, Mechanical, Method
- At least 2 years of experience with maintenance practices. Must have worked in a maintenance leadership role previously.
- Successful experience in people management
- Relevant technical knowledge within pharmaceutical or alimentary sector
- Proven specific experience with reliability improvement of Manufacturing equipment
- French is required. English fluent
- Leads the MPU local Infrastructure (within Technical Services) to ensure the availability and performance of infrastructure assets. Un- interrupted and efficient supply of utilities and infrastructure equipment.
- Ensures preventive, curative and modificative maintenance of part of the MPU equipment's and buildings in order to make sure of optimal efficiency and effectiveness of production capability
- Develops and manages cost-effective and adequate maintenance and improvement plans for infrastructure.
In this frame, organizes and monitors performance indicators.
- Develops and manages cost-effective and adequate maintenance and improvement plans for MPU infrastructure installation
- Ensure Clean Utilities according to regulatory requirements
- Ensure the full responsibility of 1 to 3 maintenance teams (15-20 people).
This includes people selection, foremen coaching, personnel training to the required competencies, planning management, the elaboration and management of operating and investment budgets, contacts with social partners, as well as all daily aspects of a team's life.
- For MPU equipment's under his/her responsibility, brings technical support on various technical problems.
- For MPU equipment's under his/her responsibility, follows strategic projects as maintenance responsible.
- Makes sure that cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices), GMP procedures and recommendations from the authorities are respected.
oManages and documents deviations by integrating changes to maintenance operations.
oPlays a key role in the cross-discipline effort by providing technical support to the deviation handling process (Root causes identification and selection of CAPAs in order to avoid recurrence of deviation with technical root causes).
oActively participates to external audits by answering to questions regarding equipments under his responsibility.
oResolves audit actions.
- Makes sure that EHS standards and policies are respected.
- Coordinates the setting in legal conformity of equipments under his/her responsibility.
- Maintains good maintenance practices by updating our procedures and the check-lists associated to them. Ensures redaction, training and follow-up of the procedures.
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best. GSK is proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish. GSK is an equal opportunity employer.
Once our pioneering treatments have been developed, they are manufactured to the highest standards and distributed across the regions that need them most. Accomplishing this as efficiently and quickly as possible can quite literally be a matter of life and death. So it's no wonder that more than 70% of our talented workforce is based within Global Industrial Operations - the essential business unit that manufactures and manages the entire vaccine supply process, from customer order to product dispatch on a global scale.
As the name suggests, it operates in a multi-national context across more than 17 sites around the world, working closely in tandem with colleagues from a variety of disciplines and professions.
The department is structured in operating units that focus on various aspects of the manufacturing and supply process. These include Industrialisation (overseeing the transfer of production from R&D to a commercial level), Supply Chain Management and Technical Services.
GSK is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies – is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
GSK Vaccines is one of the world's leading vaccine companies, with a comprehensive portfolio of 39 vaccines for infants, adolescents and adults and 15 more in development. We have more than 16,000 people working worldwide to deliver nearly 2 (1.9) million vaccines every day to people in around 90% (172) of the world's countries.
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top