Ensure proper functioning of equipment and facilities used in the manufacturing and packaging process.
Your responsibilities are:
• Ensure the full responsibility of 1 to 3 maintenance teams (10 to 15 people).
• Ensure preventive, curative and modificative maintenance of part of the department's equipment and buildings in order to make sure of their maximum availability.
In this frame, organise and monitor performance indicators.
• Make sure that cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices), GMP procedures and recommendations from the authorities are respected.
• Manage and document deviations by integrating changes to maintenance operations.
• Play a key role in the cross-discipline effort by providing technical support to the deviation handling process (Root causes identification and selection of CAPAs in order to avoid recurrence of deviation with technical root causes).
• Actively participate to external audits by answering to questions regarding equipment under your responsibility. Resolve audit actions.
• Make sure that EHS standards and policies are respected.
• Coordinate the setting in legal conformity of equipment under your responsibility.
• Maintain good maintenance practices by updating our procedures and the check-lists associated to them. Ensure redaction, training and follow-up of the procedures.
• Industrial engineer or Civil engineer
• At least 5 years of experience in a similar position
• Experience in people management
• Relevant technical knowledge within pharmaceutical or alimentary sector.
• English is required. French is a must.
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best. GSK is proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish. GSK is an equal opportunity employer.
Once our pioneering treatments have been developed, they are manufactured to the highest standards and distributed across the regions that need them most. Accomplishing this as efficiently and quickly as possible can quite literally be a matter of life and death. So it's no wonder that more than 70% of our talented workforce is based within Global Industrial Operations - the essential business unit that manufactures and manages the entire vaccine supply process, from customer order to product dispatch on a global scale.
As the name suggests, it operates in a multi-national context across more than 17 sites around the world, working closely in tandem with colleagues from a variety of disciplines and professions.
The department is structured in operating units that focus on various aspects of the manufacturing and supply process. These include Industrialisation (overseeing the transfer of production from R&D to a commercial level), Supply Chain Management and Technical Services.
GSK is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies - is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application/selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements you will have the opportunity to let us know what specific assistance you require. This will help us to make suitable arrangements to support you throughout our selection process.
GSK Vaccines is one of the world's leading vaccine companies, with a comprehensive portfolio of 39 vaccines for infants, adolescents and adults and 15 more in development. We have more than 16,000 people working worldwide to deliver nearly 2 (1.9) million vaccines every day to people in around 90% (172) of the world's countries.
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top