Manager Financial Planning & Reporting
- Minimum level : Graduate level in (manufacturing) Finance / Accounting
- Preferred level : MBA-like
- 5 – 6 years of hands-on professional Finance experience, preferably in a Manufacturing environment.
- Good understanding of how technical finance issues can impact the delivery of financial performance in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to act or to develop as an effective Finance Partner in a very complex environment across multiple countries.
- Ability to acquire / develop Finance Partnering Capabilities and make the best use of simple standardized tools.
- Capability to work in a complex matrix environment
- Given Global complexity of role and size of cost base to manage. To have (or able to) acquired a solid methodology for data gathering and analysis together with a good understanding of accounting principles. This will also give the person the assurance to perform the role.
- Fluency in English is required, French is an asset.
- Budgeting and forecasting of global financials for GIO & Quality
- Consolidate the GIO & Quality forecasts from sites and Functions
- Budgeting and forecasting Reporting to the Vaccines Controlling Consolidation Team
- Ensure availability of relevant reporting for different levels of management
- Monitor and take relevant action relating to any P&L lines (Recoveries, Opex, …) as well as Headcount
- To ensure financial systems are accurately updated with agreed budget / targets figures for all GIO sites & global functions.
- Provide support to the GIO Financial Planning & Analysis Controller and leadership in budget and forecasting for GIO & Quality by writing and communicating clear guidelines and training, planning activities with sites a regional finances as well as with senior GIO management & Finance.
- Ensure the sites and functions update timely and accurately the systems and the consolidated picture is aligned with agreed targets.
- Support the GIO Financial Planning & Analysis Controller, ensuring accurate and timely budget and forecast reporting to the Vaccines Controlling Consolidation Team.
- Educate business colleagues on financial aspects of business decisions, resource allocations and financial planning.
- Support the GIO Financial Planning & Analysis Controller in all business analysis by collecting / extracting a pertinent and accurate set of data and presenting it in an impactful manner.
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best. GSK is proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish. GSK is an equal opportunity employer.
The Finance Department is committed to make the most efficient use of all our financial resources. In addition to ensuring that, accounting practices support each department's specific needs. The team also makes sure that we remain fully compliant with public sector financial requirements. The department is also responsible for infrastructural logistics and the day-to-day running of site facilities.
GSK is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies – is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
GSK Vaccines is one of the world's leading vaccine companies, with a comprehensive portfolio of 39 vaccines for infants, adolescents and adults and 15 more in development. We have more than 16,000 people working worldwide to deliver nearly 2 (1.9) million vaccines every day to people in around 90% (172) of the world's countries.
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top