Manager EHS training and knowledge
- University degree, sciences or engineering
- Fluent in French, good skills in English
- Experience SOP documentary system and training, EHS (preferred) or QA
- Responsible of GSK Vx EHS Be documentary system aiming to ensure the legal and QA compliance
- Responsible of GSK Vx EHS Be training services, owner of training process for EHS professionals, satisfying the legal compliance requirements and the needs of business
- Responsible of knowledge management for EHS Be department, ensures the sharing and accessibility of information
EHS SOP system management
- Legal documentary compliance: analyses the gaps, proposes and implements the remediation plan
- EHS SOP system: manages the structure and coherence of content
- SOP Review planning: provides the detailed planning (1 year) and the road map (3 y)
- SOP Review process on SAP: supervises the steps, manage the resources, deadlines, reporting, escalation
- Training pack associated to SOP: manages the creation and update processes
- Documentary SPOC of EHS department: represents EHS department, ensures the communication with other org units
EHS training management
EHS training services: training of Be org units employee
- Training matrix (offer): creates and updates the core matrix
- EHS training: manages the process (content, planning, resources, logistic, budget, follow-up)
- KPI EHS training: collects data, design KPI, escalates and follows-up
EHS training for EHS professionals
- EHS professional matrix: creates and updates the core matrix, follows-up the KPI and escalades the issues
- My Learning: manages EHS data, records trainings, designs and provides KPI, takes in charge TC1 role
- Service support training VLC: ensures collaboration and interface with VLC
EHS knowledge management
- EHS document libraries: designs structure, supervises organization, maintenance and accessibility of EHS repositories: EHS Intranet, TS, QMS training, shared drives
- EHS archiving system: develop and maintain the existing systems
- EHS Forum: organize and lead the forum of EHS topics
- EHS Intranet: manage the information/documents concerning SOP and training
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best. GSK is proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish. GSK is an equal opportunity employer.
Once our pioneering treatments have been developed, they are manufactured to the highest standards and distributed across the regions that need them most. Accomplishing this as efficiently and quickly as possible can quite literally be a matter of life and death. So it's no wonder that more than 70% of our talented workforce is based within Global Industrial Operations - the essential business unit that manufactures and manages the entire vaccine supply process, from customer order to product dispatch on a global scale.
As the name suggests, it operates in a multi-national context across more than 17 sites around the world, working closely in tandem with colleagues from a variety of disciplines and professions.
The department is structured in operating units that focus on various aspects of the manufacturing and supply process. These include Industrialisation (overseeing the transfer of production from R&D to a commercial level), Supply Chain Management and Technical Services.
GSK is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies – is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
GSK Vaccines is one of the world's leading vaccine companies, with a comprehensive portfolio of 39 vaccines for infants, adolescents and adults and 15 more in development. We have more than 16,000 people working worldwide to deliver nearly 2 (1.9) million vaccines every day to people in around 90% (172) of the world's countries.
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top