Maintenance Performance Manager
- Minimum Level of Education: Scientific university degree (Pharmacist, Engineer or equivalent) or equivalent experience acquired through professional experience.
- Area of Specialization: Maintenance, mechanical, Operational Excellence, process engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Pharmaceutical/Bio/Medical device environment or equivalent Experience on Process improvement is a strong asset
- To be able to analyse key performance indicators and to communicate about it
- To be able to reinforce the message related to the KPI on Maintenance and Engineering.
- Communication will have the potential to impact all MPU/SPU based on both Belgian campuses
Manage all Maintenance, C&M and Energy performance indicators to support the Technical Services of Belgium GSK Vaccines sites. Assure and safeguard the performance measurement of the Belgium Technical Services through assessments, implementation of robust KPI, analyze of trending, resolution of performance issues & development / implementation of best practices. Lead transversal initiatives to provide robust & reliable indicators, verify their implementation and assess their performance within Belgium Maintenance organization. Plan, organize, facilitate the Technical Governing Board, edit the minutes, share and track the actions due.
Responsible for the
- Dashboard KPI Maintenance
- Extract monthly KPI from SAP & KPIs extract from different stakeholder
- Control KPI and analysis including KPI Deep dive; - KPI correction when an error is detected investigation, fix, control; - KPI improvement OR New KPI creation business needs analysis, business needs validation, technical solution, implementation, control, results analysis; - KPI updates to follow up the different reorganizations ; - KPIs merging ; - KPI publishing and communication ; - Question's answering to the different stakeholders: How is the KPI produced/How to use it/How to display data/How to get information from the KPI.
- Ensure links between the business (MPUs and management) and the technical side (SAP team)
- Initiate subsequent actions and remediation plans.
- Technical Inspection Assessment Checklist
- Ensure checklist consolidation/improvement;
- Achieve research on subject such as SOP content, discussion with experts ;
- Planning and organisation assessment: Creation of a results grid detailed responses, average by subject, by MPU, transversal;
- Lead Assessments ;
- Results consolidation and communication to the MPU;
- Execute transversal analysis of the results in order to define the next actions (in progress);
- Ensure MPU's questions & answers by updating the checklist or by analyzing their results.
- Lead end perform the preparation of the "TGB Preparation Committee" and "TGB"
- Built the agenda (subjects, prioritization, timing)
- Ensure subjects gathering
- Do the slides creation (to collect and to analyse information)
- Define actions to be taken and information to present based on the KPI analysis
- Invite the different speakers and collect their presentation
- Facilitate the following meetings : "TGB Preparation Committee" and "TGB"
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best. GSK is proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish. GSK is an equal opportunity employer.
Once our pioneering treatments have been developed, they are manufactured to the highest standards and distributed across the regions that need them most. Accomplishing this as efficiently and quickly as possible can quite literally be a matter of life and death. So it's no wonder that more than 70% of our talented workforce is based within Global Industrial Operations - the essential business unit that manufactures and manages the entire vaccine supply process, from customer order to product dispatch on a global scale.
As the name suggests, it operates in a multi-national context across more than 17 sites around the world, working closely in tandem with colleagues from a variety of disciplines and professions.
The department is structured in operating units that focus on various aspects of the manufacturing and supply process. These include Industrialisation (overseeing the transfer of production from R&D to a commercial level), Supply Chain Management and Technical Services.
GSK is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies – is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
GSK Vaccines is one of the world's leading vaccine companies, with a comprehensive portfolio of 39 vaccines for infants, adolescents and adults and 15 more in development. We have more than 16,000 people working worldwide to deliver nearly 2 (1.9) million vaccines every day to people in around 90% (172) of the world's countries.
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top