Logistics Lead (1 year Contract)
Recruiter required to update
RECRUITER TO UPDATE
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical and consumer healthcare companies and is committed to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
In Malaysia, GSK has established a strong presence for over 50 years and is home to our operations in the area of pharmaceuticals, consumer healthcare, manufacturing, and Business Services Centre. GSK employs over 1000 staff in Malaysia.
GSK is an exciting, rewarding and dynamic place to work. We thrive to be different from the conventional corporate ways of working. We pride ourselves on exemplary leadership and sense of community, and we offer a great platform for your personal and career development.
GSK Consumer Healthcare
At Consumer Healthcare, we bring products to millions of people across three categories – Oral Health, Wellness, Nutrition and Skin Health. Many of our brands such as Panadol, Scott's, Sensodyne and Horlicks are familiar around the world. Our brands have been carefully made available to build consumers' trust and loyalty, through maintaining the highest standards in safety and efficacy, whilst bringing new innovations to the market place.
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Assistant to join our Consumer Healthcare Division based in Ulu Klang.
This role works closely with forwarding agents, control tower and Supply Planning Cluster on monitoring import shipments and ensuring agreed service levels are being achieved.
- Receive shipping documents and receiving report from 3PL and verify before performing Goods Receipt into GSK's system.
- Perform inventory reconciliation with 3PL to ensure high inventory accuracy.
- Manage inventory write-off.
- Primary contact for Inventory availability for the Commercial business.
- Monitor supplies and attend weekly SCIM call.
- Perform administration support for the team as required.
- Preparing timely and accurate reports for LOC and Regional as required.
- Perform payment verification and tabulation.
- Ensure compliance with GSK Quality and EHS Standards.
- In depth knowledge of Logistics especially in inbound freight and planning activities.
- A tertiary qualification in a supply chain related discipline, logistics, supply management, demand management, operational management.
- Know how to use Must have knowledge and experience with SAP system especially in W&D area.
- Warehouse Management Systems Knowledge, including JDE, and warehouse management systems would be an advantage.
- Good communicator.
- Basic finance knowledge
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top