Key Account Manager (Pharmacy Channel)
- Creating effective client strategy in line with company objectives
- Execution of quarterly and yearly sales plans for selected pharmacy chains
-Execution of distribution strategy and product launches for clients
- Creating and negotiating investment, sales and merchandising plans for clients
- Effectively increasing GSK brands visibility
- Preparing and executing promotional plans aligned with company strategy
- Effectively managing client's budget
- Ensuring good communication both internally and externally
- 3+ years of experience as a Key Account Manager in Mass Market/OTC
- Evidence of defining business strategy and execution at a senior level
- Demonstrable leadership abilities, empowering and developing a large business to execute with excellence along path to purchase
- Experience of influencing business stakeholders through strategic thinking
- Proven ability in P&L management and excellent commercial acumen
- High negotiation and Customer management skills
- Fluent English
- Driving licence B
- Working in a leading company from healthcare sector
- Work culture based on values such as patient focus, respect for people, integrity, transparency
- Possibilities of development within the role and company structure
- Non-wage benefits (private medical healthcare, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card)
You are invited to submit your CV with the motivational letter in English using the "Apply now" button.
Thank you very much for your interest in development opportunities with GlaxoSmithKline.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top