Key Account Manager
- Graduation/University degree.
- Experienced professional in sales planning, sales trend analysis, distributor operations management and market development
- Sound interpersonal and collaboration skills to work / liaison and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders
Additional related qualification will be a plus
- Identifying key business opportunities and develop plans to address these opportunities in his assigned customers. This role involves planning and following up on both facilitating the execution by regional teams in the trade and key projects.
- Strong relationship management. Acts as the key interface between his assigned customers and GSK.
- Develop and build key business relationships with leading his assigned customers.
- Expand on managing his network to maximize the results within his assigned customers
- Work with National Key Account Manager and Trade Marketing team to implement promotions for his assigned customers based on shopper profiling, customer strategy and objectives.
- Collaborate with support function team to create and evaluate initiatives in line with GSK strategy, representing his assigned customers and distributors to ensure greater alignment and delivery of those key initiatives.
- Dedicate enough time (minimum 80%) for market visits across within his assigned customers.
- Lead monthly reviews with his assigned customers to evaluate performance and take actions.
- Own comprehensive activity calendar for his assigned customers across all the regions and regional teams to implement this calendar and update the calendar on a monthly basis and ensuring impeccable execution of activities.
- Follow up and track executions in trade with the regional teams.
- Maintain updated database for KPIs including visibility, activation and investment within his assigned customers.
- Implementation of financial SOPs between regional teams and his assigned customers.
- Optimizing the G2N of his assigned customers.
- Identify and resolve issues, if any, of his assigned customers in timely manner.
- Gather and analyze the data of his customers skillfully in a productive manner.
- Manage difficult or emotional customer situation with tact & utmost professionalism.
- Focus on customer service level to maintain the partnership with his assigned customers.
- Complete administrative tasks correctly and on time.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top