Key Account Manager
Role Purpose 职位目标：
Maintain the customer relationship & daily operation, support the GKAM to plan key account strategy, optimize customers' contract, do the JBP with customers, manage the budgets to achieve the business objectives.
Key Accountabilities/Responsibilities 主要工作职责：
1. Support the GKAM to optimize the customers' contract, to align a fair and efficient trading term with customers.
2. Support the GKAM to plan the JBP (including the sales target, distribution and display, new product listing, annual promotion plan, etc), and successfully sell the JBP to the accounts
3. Arrange the senior level meeting between GSK and accounts to build a strategic partnership with accounts
4. Work with field sales team to ensure the in store excellent execution
5. Manage the logistic and finance issues
6. Manage the budgets
Qualifications/Requirements: 申请资格 / 职位要求：
-Bachelor degree or above
-6 years FMCG sales experience and 4 years key account experience
--good at planning, communication, conflict management
-strong interpersonal skills
-strong business acumen
-ownership, integrity and trust
-Good English skills
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top