Junior Regulatory Specialist
- Bachelor`s degree in chemistry, pharmacy or other related science or technical field,
- Fluent Polish and English (both verbal and written),
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and to prioritize and schedule work to meet business needs,
- Flexible and analytical thinking,
- Detail-oriented, with emphasis on accuracy and completeness,
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to communicate, work in a diverse team environment and build relationships across a large organization.
- Strong computer related skills (Microsoft suite including Excel, and Word),
- Work experience in an international environment would be an additional advantage.
We offer the opportunity to gain experience in well-known company, to cooperate with international environment where you can have an access to cutting-edge technology and work in friendly atmosphere. We provide an attractive remuneration package and benefits, as well as the prospects of a comprehensive professional development.
GSK is deeply committed to professional and personal development offering employment opportunities across a diverse collection of businesses and geographies. So you'll flourish in an inspiring environment where personal growth plays a vital part in the changing face of the business. Most of all, you'll enjoy the sense of purpose that comes from leading change in an industry that touches millions every day.
Global Regulatory Platform and Delivery (GRPD) in GlaxoSmithKline is a regulatory affairs function which brings together the operation and execution aspects for key regulatory deliverables such as new chemical entity and product expansion dossiers, labeling outputs, license maintenance and lifecycle management dossiers and regulatory information management. GRPD provides regulatory support across the product lifecycle for pharmaceutical products (clinical development to market maturity).
In your new role you will:
- Take part in challenging projects related to post-approval CMC variations
- Support the Team in multiple regulatory activities and in preparation of appropriate CMC modules and regulatory dossiers for GSK products,
- Acquire knowledge of regulations, guidelines, procedures and policies relating to the registration and manufacturing of pharmaceutical products,
- Communicate regularly with Regulatory Manager/Team Lead to help in identification of any issues with business impact,
- Monitor regulatory intelligence and act proactively on identified changes to regulatory requirements,
- Interact with global regulatory groups and local operating companies to deliver compliant and timely dossiers,
- Build and maintain quality relations with your internal and external stakeholders.
If you are self-motivated, enjoy a challenge and seek satisfaction knowing your efforts are making a difference in someone's life, then this opportunity is for you.
When applying for this role, please use the 'cover letter' of the on-line application to describe how you meet the competencies for this role, as outlined in the job requirements above. Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. The information that you have provided in your cover letter and CV will be used to assess your application.
Closing date for applications: 15.09.2017
Please note that interviews for these roles will commence from ASAP, due to the short recruitment period we would appreciate your flexibility in attending interviews asap.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top