We are looking for a Junior Engineer Colleague for fix term to our Gödöllő site!
• Provide professional oversight of Instrumentation and Control Project and take overall responsibility for project implementation.
Supporting the Instrumentation and Control Project with:
• Supervision of installation, Installation Qualification, Operational Qualification (IQOQ) tests, of new equipment,
• Create & execute validation protocols,
• Coordinate & schedule qualification, validation and maintenance tasks,
• Coordinate external partners and create work instructions,
• Participate site acceptance tests, commissioning and IQOQ processes,
• Manage data Integrity project documentation such as quality memos, technical specifications, user requirement specifications. etc.,
• Support performance qualification processes,
• Management SAP Master Data.
• University or College degree of (Electrical Engineering or Automation or related technological field),
• 1-2 years of relevant work experience in the field of electrical engineering or automation or analytical instrumentation,
• Advanced level in English and fluent Hungarian,
• IT systems and analytical instrumentation experiences,
• Good understanding of technical concepts and language,
• Willingness to learn new process and innovative technologies,
• Skills and tools related to GMP Compliance, EHS standards and requirements,
• Effective communication and presentation skill,
• Be able to work as part of a team, under pressure and deliver results within deadlines.
Please check Basic Qualifications.
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
What we offer:
• Fix term contract (2 years),
• Competitive salary,
• Cafeteria / Bonus / Health insurance / Medical prevention service package /Retirement support,
• Clean and modern working environment,
• Travel support (company bus, petrol allowance).
If you are interested in you may apply for this position online by selecting the „Apply now" button or send your Curriculum Vitae to the „email@example.com" email address with the position name in the subject.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top