IT Trainee, End User Support
- higher education (can be during studies)
- good communication skills in English (both verbal and written)
- good interpersonal, communication, customer service and organizational skills
- problem-solving ability
- intermediate in MS Office tools, especially in MS Excel
- general IT knowledge and interest in IT
IT Vaccines Team in Poznan is responsible for access management for GSK Vaccines employees mainly located in Belgium. The team administers data in SAP, monitors SAP privilege access and works with HP on documenting infrastructure qualification protocols for new applications.
This growing team is looking for IT Trainee whose key responsibility will be providing access to various IT systems for GSK Vaccines employees.
- Supporting users by resolving requests and incidents
- Escalation and communication of issues to senior analysts and/or manager
- Creating reports on service performance
- Participating in service improvements activities
- a fantastic team and great work atmosphere
- learning practical use of SAP
- flexible working hours (35 hours a week)
- soft skills and technical trainings e.g. problem-solving, communication, ITIL
- working with experienced IT Subject Matter Experts
- career development within the growing team
- diversity of daily tasks
- familiarizing with processes in GSK Vaccines
- taking part in service improvements initiatives and learning world-class standards e.g. Lean Sigma
- learning agile and waterfall project management methodologies
- using English on a daily basis (using French for volunteers)
- co-operating very closely with Vaccines IT staff (mostly located in Belgium) and with other IT teams spread around the globe
- working in matrix organisation where line reporting will be in Poland, but the way processes are executed will be driven and overseen by Vaccines IT in Belgium
- being part of a GSK Trainee community – sharing experience between different departments and supporting members
GSK is deeply committed to professional and personal development offering employment opportunities across a diverse collection of businesses and geographies. So you'll flourish in an inspiring environment where personal growth plays a vital part in the changing face of the business. Most of all, you'll enjoy the sense of purpose that comes from leading change in an industry that touches millions every day.
You are invited to submit, until October 2, your CV with the motivational letter in English using the "Apply now" button.
Thank you very much for your interest in development opportunities with GlaxoSmithKline.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top