IT Trainee, Cryptographic and Certificate Services
- Bachelor degree (IT, Automation, Telecommunication, Electronic/Electricity)
- Fluent English spoken and written
- Basic knowledge of Unix and Windows operating systems.
The role is to learn the Cryptographic Key Service (CKS) in all aspects, i.e.:
- Cryptographic keys management,
- Data encryption/decryption,
- Certificate Authority,
per industry standards, company policies and agreed SLA.
- Maintain CKS servers and applications to meet the service levels and continuity.
- Support delivery of new (inbound/outbound) encryption/decryption links for customers on their request.
- To be part of the global service team and pro-actively co-operate with all involved parties (internal and external) to resolve incidents, problems and requests. Use ITIL processes as appropriate.
- To action events identified through proactive monitoring, system alerts or by third parties resolve service issues.
- Pro-actively work on service improvements.
- Provide an information update about status of service for Service Owners on their request
- Tech Writer for CKS documentation, including procedures, instructions and standards.
GSK is deeply committed to professional and personal development offering employment opportunities across a diverse collection of businesses and geographies. So you'll flourish in an inspiring environment where personal growth plays a vital part in the changing face of the business. Most of all, you'll enjoy the sense of purpose that comes from leading change in an industry that touches millions every day.
You are invited to submit, until August 8, your CV with the motivational letter in English using the "Apply now" button.
Thank you very much for your interest in development opportunities with GlaxoSmithKline.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top