IT Technical Consultant, Salesforce.com Developer
- Development experience with Salesforce.com platform (Visualforce, apex, SOQL),
- Bachelor's degree in IT or Engineering field,
- Fluent Polish and English (both verbal and written),
- Familiarity with REST and SOAP web services,
- Ability to manage and deliver set of complex business requirements,
- Open minded seeking for innovative solutions.
- Good understanding of Continuous Integration Processes,
- Competency with relational database and SQL
- Salesforce.com certificates
GSK is deeply committed to professional and personal development offering employment opportunities across a diverse collection of businesses and geographies. So you'll flourish in an inspiring environment where personal growth plays a vital part in the changing face of the business. Most of all, you'll enjoy the sense of purpose that comes from leading change in an industry that touches millions every single day.
Consumer Healthcare IT is a division of GSK that manages well known global brands. Joining CH IT equals double benefit of understanding both the Consumer Goods industry in addition to the Life Science industry. Within Consumer Healthcare IT we support Global applications running on Salesforce.com which is the number one vendor for CRM software globally.
As Technical Lead you will be responsible for:
- Analysis of business requirements and mapping them to Salesforce capabilities,
- Developing business requirements on Force.com platform applying best practice of system design patterns (with ability to utilize Salesforce built-in functionalities),
- Writing Unit Test for developed functionalities,
- Presentations of design and implemented solutions to end-users,
- Providing technical expertise on the Salesforce.com platforms,
- Providing consultation on technical matters to IT Groups, Programmes, Projects and Business teams,
- Problem Management for complex technical challenges,
- Supporting Programme/Project Managers and the delivery teams to design, develop and transition new applications into production,
- Providing independent source code reviews for all development and produce Source Code review report,
- Ensuring the technical application delivery is fully compliant with GSK IT and Regulatory standards,
- Building deep understanding of the key technologies to enable effective impact assessments of any proposed changes or design choices.
What we offer:
- Training and certificates,
- Supportive atmosphere,
- English in practice,
- Integration events,
- Remote work,
- Stability of employment,
- Sport and recreation package,
- Private medical coverage.
As soon as you send us your application our HR tem will screen your CV, it will take approximately 1 week after closing date of the job advertisement
If your application meets our requirements HR team will present your CV to the hiring managers
Within 3 weeks we will invite you for the first phone interview with our recruitment team
Within next 2 weeks we will invite you for the interview with manager
- Just give us few days and we will come back to you with the feedback
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us: [email protected]
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top