IT Specialist, Remote Application Access (GSK IT)
- Very good technical knowledge of Windows Server operating systems and Citrix software,
- Knowledge of server hardware equipment, workstations and networks,
- Experience with Incident / Problem / Change and Release Management,
- Ability to deliver a service to meet the business requirements by consulting with Customers,
- Understanding information security risks and preventative measures,
- Ability to work in team and as an individual as required.
- Higher Qualification in information technology,
- Citrix Certification (XenApp and XenDesktop),
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal,
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to run meetings, presentations, projects and training
- Ability to plan and control tasks leading to achieve or exceed objectives,
- Knowledge of ITIL.
End-user and Infrastructure Services (EIS) provides global security services and capabilities to the business.
A qualified candidate must be able to:
- Work in Global team offering consultancy, support and identifying service improvements for
a global Service,
- Be a team and self-work oriented on finding and deploying new solutions using approved approaches
and standards for improving service and reducing costs,
- Create and Improve global processes and procedures required in administrating and
improving Citrix service.
- Ensure each Virtual Desktop release is tested, piloted, scheduled and deployed properly,
- Provide technical coordination between all parties,
- Manage changes,
- Perform incident and root cause management,
- Provide 3rd-level engineering support globally,
- Contribute to the protection of GSK's technology infrastructure and information assets,
- Manage relationships and communications with central services, business unit and local IT staff,
- Assist with architecture, proposal, standards and project reviews under supervision of senior staff,
- Deliver training and awareness in conjunction with senior staff,
- Actively participate in security processes that protect the infrastructure / data and applications.
As soon as you send us your application our HR tem will screen your CV, it will take approximately 1 week after closing date of the job advertisement
If your application meets our requirements HR team will present your CV to the hiring managers
Within 3 weeks we will invite you for the first phone interview with our recruitment team
Within next 2 weeks we will invite you for the interview with manager
- Just give us few days and we will come back to you with the feedback
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us: [email protected]
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top