IT Specialist, Cyber Security Infrastructure (GSK IT)
- Interest in computer security, willingness to learn new technologies.
- Interest or background in one of the following: Windows or Linux administration, networking, scripting (python, bash etc.), networking technologies and protocols.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good command of English (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work independently and effectively under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Professional, moral attitude that builds strong working relationships with team members and customers.
- Responsible for the support and administration of cyber security technologies including log management solutions, network monitoring systems and malware analysis platforms.
- Investigate, identify and solve root cause of technical problems that are impacting cyber security technologies.
- Actively contribute to information security projects and initiatives.
- Work with 3rd party vendors for support of cyber security infrastructure solutions.
GSK is deeply committed to professional and personal development offering employment opportunities across a diverse collection of businesses and geographies. So you'll flourish in an inspiring environment where personal growth plays a vital part in the changing face of the business. Most of all, you'll enjoy the sense of purpose that comes from leading change in an industry that touches millions every day.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top