IT Service Specialist, Web Development (GSK IT)
- Masters, engineer degree or certified / documented skills (IT, Web or application development related)
- good English,
- good communication skills,
- experience in websites development
- Adobe experience Manager related skills would be huge benefit.
- knowledge related to ITIL
- Agile / Scrum methodology
- working with GIT repositories
- experience with JS frameworks
- experience with SASS
- testing and deployment automation
- general programming skills
- Front-end development for Rx (Pharma) websites
- Provide technical support for websites working on AEM platform
- Solving reported issues according to service guidelines
- Provide technical assessments for proposed solutions
- Working closely with multiple GSK Business Units and LOC`s
- Ensure high quality of service provided
- AEM knowledge sharing within the team
- Other duties as assigned
GSK is deeply committed to professional and personal development offering employment opportunities across a diverse collection of businesses and geographies. So you'll flourish in an inspiring environment where personal growth plays a vital part in the changing face of the business. Most of all, you'll enjoy the sense of purpose that comes from leading change in an industry that touches millions every day.
You are invited to submit, until August 21, your CV with the motivational letter in English using the "Apply now" button.
Thank you very much for your interest in development opportunities with GlaxoSmithKline.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top