IT Service Manager, Products Operations & Testing (GSK IT)
- Proven experience at managing a global service
- Proven ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels and communicate service issues in their terms
- Demonstrated ability for sound judgment with strong emphasis on quality, cost and service improvement
- Demonstrated experience with IT management and improvement methodologies such as ITIL, 6S, Lean and/or ADP
- Bachelor's degree or extensive experience in service provision/analysis
- Data Analytics, Information Technology or Business Management
- Has a thorough understanding of IT Service Management
- ITIL, ADP, Lean methodologies, 6S skills
- Work effectively within a global, geographically diverse team
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills establishing strong working relationships and practices with clear accountability for delivery
- Empathy and understanding of human issues in delivering long term sustainability of services
- Collaborates effectively across in global service teams and across boundaries
- Establishes strong working relationships and practices with clear accountability for delivery
- Understanding of enterprise end user client computer solutions and infrastructure is required
- Solid IT Technical knowledge within Windows Operating System and Windows based applications.
- Product support experience
- Work experience in a regulated environment
The IT Products Service Manager is responsible for the successful delivery and governance (performance management, VoP, VoC, continuous improvement and technical expertise) of the day to day service. The Service Manager champions GSK's needs for excellent product support.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of the service, drive service improvement activity and control unit cost.
- Lead design of service definitions, service models, and service/operational level agreements.
- Provide governance of service and service providers
- Lead service escalations to successful resolution, and ensure appropriate action based on VoC, VoP and SLA metrics, and provide input into service strategy
- Primary point of contact for customer and vendor and for other parts of CBS at all levels, including regular service reviews.
- Understands valid customer needs and translates to changes in service to meet the need
- Manage/lead approved projects, either independently or in conjunction with other IT services:
- Provide support for end-to-end product management
- Develop and constantly improve testing and performance benchmarking processes
- Build L2 knowledge base, plan and implement required trainings
- Manage additional technical resources (laptops, VMs, etc.) that are required for testing software solutions
- Perform new product adoptions services
- Manage a cross geographical team of complementary workers or direct reports do deliver successful operations and services.
GSK is deeply committed to professional and personal development offering employment opportunities across a diverse collection of businesses and geographies. So you'll flourish in an inspiring environment where personal growth plays a vital part in the changing face of the business. Most of all, you'll enjoy the sense of purpose that comes from leading change in an industry that touches millions every day.
You are invited to submit, until August 23, your CV with the motivational letter in English using the "Apply now" button.
Thank you very much for your interest in development opportunities with GlaxoSmithKline.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top